Rovio’s Most Egregious Cheat

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rovio’s Most Egregious Cheat

• Well this takes the biscuit.

Playing in the arena, sixth play of a streak that’s cost me a fair few spells.

Im playing well ahead 48 mil to 37 mil or so –  now have two birds left – see the opponents last bird is a Stella with a power of 770!!!!!!

Of course they go from 37 mil to 100 mil plus – just like that.

Game over.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Yeah, unfortunately there is a bug (for a long time now) that triple powered birds become x9 power birds for arena opponents.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Hard-reset your phone before the match ends, it should register as a non-play.

garethw
    @garethw

all my posts disappear e

garethw
    @garethw

Thanks for reply’s – I’ve posted three times and they just go into the ether.

garethw
    @garethw

I’m on iPad but I’ll bear that in mind doombaby.

its ironic because I had kicked Stella out of my flock because I couldn’t win with her. Others seemed to do much better with her, now I know why.

opponent must have got Stella as an extra bird – do Rovio have no QC?

Makes a mockery of the game.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

You’re not battling against a real person. People will try to tell you it’s a “recording” of a real run, but that’s clearly a lie when you see two of the exact same card in their deck. It’s not possible to have two of the same card at once, that’s why you can never have more than 8 total cards in a King pig level, or 13 total cards in a normal level. If your hand is already full when your destructometer resets, you’ll notice nothing happens.

No one has gotten a triple-triple card, the game is glitching when it’s fighting you.

maverick
    @maverick78

Doom, opponents cards are played randomly in arena, that’s why you sometimes see the duplicates back to back.  I have also played many players who have forfeited in the arena, scoring zero or very little compared to their fp.  As you progress through the arena streak it definitely seems there’s coding to pair you up against higher and higher scores.  That’s definitely rigged against the players favor

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rovio’s Most Egregious Cheat

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.