Rovio Support: creating a request ticket works

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Rovio Support: creating a request ticket works

• Rovio does not (or rarely) read these forums. However, they seem to take bugreports using their support portal seriously.

I submitted a ticket that the new 3 Arena Sets couldn’t be rolled, and this was the response I got yesterday:

Hello,

thank you for getting back to us.

Around the time of the initial reports about this, we had the information that the feature / banner drop rate was working correctly. However, after some more reports from players, we investigated and tested the feature further, after which it indeed came to light that the feature was bugged. Due to this, it was not possible to get the banners from the Golden Pig Machine. So you are absolutely correct, this was a bug. We are very sorry for giving you incorrect information. The feature is now fixed and the Golden Pig Machine should give the banners with the intended drop rate.

We have added 60 Lucky Coins to your account for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,

Paweł
    Rovio Support Team

So, they fixed the bug and compensated me (slightly) with 60 LC.

If you find a bug: report it at Rovio Support Page. If enough people do this they will investigate. Only complaining here on ABN is not enough.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.