Rovio Lack of Support

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Rovio Lack of Support

• There seems to be a complete disconnect between customer service and Rovio support.
    There was a promotion for gem purchase on July 27 to maybe July 29. I made 2 purchases. One for 9.99 and another for 19.99.

There was a delay in awarding them (I don’t know why) but I only received the regular # of gems not the promotional amount.

I immediately submitted an email to Rovio regarding this. They asked for screenshots of my barracks, receipts of the purchase and screenshots of my screen. I submitted all of that. After two weeks of waiting, Jonas says according to our records you received the gems. Well, I almost blew a gasket. My original email stated that I did not get the promotional amount of gems.

What is with the poor customer support. What are my options after going back and forth for two weeks?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

I think simply responding to the thread saying that you did indeed receive the normal amount of gems, but you had made the purchase during the promotional period. Indicate the amount of gems you were awarded compared to the number of gems to which you think you were entitled.

Vannie5555
    @vannie

Thank you. I will try that.

Rumblebee
    @rumblebee

Hello there,

and thank you for bringing this to our attention! It seems that there has been some confusion regarding your request and apparently the idea was that you were talking about the whole gem package instead of the bonus gems that were offered during the promotion period. There is no reason to deny you your request for the extra gems that you didn’t receive, so @vannie please get back to Rovio Support Team and inform them about the amount of gems that you are still missing and you’ll get your gems redeemed.

Vannie5555
    @vannie

I just added this request to the ticket what is already open.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Rovio Lack of Support

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.