Rovio finally sent out a mass no cheating message

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Rovio finally sent out a mass no cheating message

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • llrr
    @llrr

@tomt You need a double attack mast… I have a double attack bomb mast with kurofune hull and I can do 10000dmg if I have a good game. I want the frog hull heh coz I want the upgrade, but it’s such a massive effort over 2 weeks..

TomT
    @tomt

@llrr I do have a double-attack mast.. I have the pink Stella one.

Ship.png

llrr
    @llrr

@tomt In that case you should be able to do 8k dmg per ship energy too right? I know stella is much weaker than bomb. The perfect ship is a gold fever bow (this event) + chuck double attack mast + gold increase chuck panel rate hull I think

TomT
    @tomt

@llrr I USED to do about 8k damage, but two or three days ago, I can’t remember when, the pigs became much harder to defeat now.

tantan
    @tantan

All quiet on the western front now. I dropped only 51 places this night and played them back in two hours.
    I’m still using a S boat I have won in a slot early in the game and now I have a good chance of getting a SS one if cheaters and gem-buyers don’t liven up on the last day.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Rovio finally sent out a mass no cheating message

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.