Rovio account sync in AB2?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rovio account sync in AB2?

• Is there a way to sync your Rovio account in AB2? I’m trying to move my progress to my laptop, and Facebook is failing me. I don’t see any way of signing in with a Rovio account. If there actually is one, please show me! Thanks!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ihatethisname Nope, AB2 doesn’t support a Rovio account. Facebook is the only way to sync your progress across devices.

MajorMom
    @majormom

I do not connect to Facebook but can play across devices. In bottom left corner of AB2 screen, go to Settings tab. Click on the cloud (last icon) and it will checkmark that progress has been saved. Then it’s synced on both my phone and iPad.

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

Argh. Well, could you please allow syncing to a Rovio account somehow? It would reinforce syncing a lot more effectively, and you could also take the chance to add perks for signing into Rovio, like sending gifts across to others. Well, it’s just a thought, but thanks for the help!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ihatethisname No, Rovio aren’t gonna implement the Rovio account into their games. They said they’re done with the Rovio account service, too. It’s all Facebook these days.

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

Oh. Well, thanks anyway!

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

Wait, can I do that cloud thing to Android? I’m trying to go iPad to Samsung.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rovio account sync in AB2?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.