Rio 2 : My Impressions and ideas for new updates

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rio 2 : My Impressions and ideas for new updates

• Rio 2

I’m Brazilian and yesterday i watched Rio 2 that landed on Brazil first than other countries. First of all, i liked Rio, but Rio 2 is good not better. The plot involves previously some places of Brazil and Amazon rainforest.

If the Rovio plans lauch only more 2 updates i think that is poor. Could be more levels and greatest than only 20 levels per episode.
    The movie have many stories. Have a jungle with thousand Spix’s macaw (Blu’s specie), CocoBall (sport similar football), rivalry between diferent birds.

NIgel’s revange with two sidekicks: Gabi, a poison dart frog and a dumb anteater. Have a fight with loggers that want to deforest the amazon and other minor conflicts.

In other words, the game Angry Birds Rio have a big material to make several updates throughout the year. New Amazon’s birds could be added to game.

This was my impressions. Waiting the next updates.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • SweetP
    @sweetp

Thank you for the first-hand impression of the sequel @filipersr! I saw the trailer and can hardly wait for its release here in the US on Apr 11th! I think Rovio has their hands full as they release some very interesting game episodes with all the new adventures Blu & Jewel and their family face. I think Nigel is going to be tougher to beat with his new friends! That black panther…yikes!

Kelani
    @kelani

Hey @filipersr como vai voce? I’m not Brasilian, but when I was growing up, we hosted 8 exchange students from there, so a lot of the culture rubbed off on us and we love everything about the country. Thanks for all the new info. I’m looking forward to it as well. I also learned something: I thought Blu was a Hyacinth macaw.

epicbird
    @filipersr

@kelani Eu estou bem, obrigado (I’m fine thanks). Many Brazilian students travel to visit Orlando and cities near to Canada to exchange every years. It’s a dream go to U.S.A. The movie Rio explore many about our culture. Is easy learn english than portuguese. I not knew lot about Blu specie, but search about this before create this post. Countdown to Rio 2 (Internation). Counting the days, possibly a new update can land in few days or next thursdays. (Sorry my bad english).

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Rio 2 : My Impressions and ideas for new updates

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.