Ridiculous

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Ridiculous

• So, against my better judgement but because their new game “UPGRADE” is so freaking slow and I accidentally bought too many tnt because it didn’t look like it was going through and I had enough points I stupidly wasted all my winning points on TNT so I go to play star cup to win back my points and because they couldn’t find me an opponent they said server error and put me back to level ONE!!?? I’m beginning  t think I should write to better business bureau but I doubt they care?? It’s so frustrating!!! I NEVER had these problems before upgrade!!! And before starting to actually buy w/REAL MONEY gotten hacked scammed whatever you wish to call it!!?? I’m really an angry bird now!!!!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • bill
    @bill-l

Yeah, this latest ‘upgrade’ sucks, and has taken a few steps backwards.

definition of upgrade>>> take out old bugs, add a great gob of more bugs!

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

That’s a good one!! Perfect way to describe UPGRADE! 😂✌️

LorensD1
    @lorensd1

Since the upgrade I am constantly getting the timer/blinking circle when I choose a power up. It does not time out. I have to power off my i-pad to reset it and I lose the score of that game. Slow play as well. I like the look of the upgrade but it wasn’t tested real time and now ROVIO has hundreds of unhappy players. Star cup seems to work ok so at least we have that. Frustrating to say the least.

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

Not so good In  the star cup either!! I was supposedly waiting for an opponent then I couldn’t get back unless I exited the game therefore losing my star cup altogether I’m so upset they do an upgrade but yet they use us for the guinea pigs!!?? Oh well! Now I need three points to buy two wingmen at 36 points for TWO but I’ve sworn off purchasing ANY MORE COINS!!! My card has already been compromised twice in two months I refuse to get hacked again 😭

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

So, this is their latest ploy!!?? Getting ads in our way???three times I’ve hit by accident, the adAds in way of game I don’t know why pic isn’t being left?

LorensD1
    @lorensd1

Today I did not get locked up during the game but did notice all the pop up adds that I am not supposed to get anymore. ROVIO does not appreciate us players as they once did. If they cared someone would answer these complaints on this Forum.

Weimaraniac
    @weimaraniac

They must’ve changed hands?? Or gotten new employees who are masochists!? 🤔😳🥴

taa58
    @taa58

The update absolutely horrible……..very slooooooooooow

ClickGaster
    @clickgaster

Blame Unity for that. 

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Ridiculous

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.