Ricochet Event came without letting me cash in on last event.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ricochet Event came without letting me cash in on last event.

• Yesterday I saw the ricochet event countdown but I did not get a chance to redeem my tokens on the last event. It just switched me automatically. Am I alone in this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

You can’t do nothing after the event that was changed the tokens are lost from the previous one. You can submit a ticket to rovio support if the can help you.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The token exchange was available for 24 hours after the Bumblebee event ended before switching to the countdown to the Ricochet event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Are you saying that the Token Exchange didn’t stay open for you following the end of the Flight of the Bumblebee” event?

Or did you just miss the redemption window (there’s a countdown timer from the end of the event to when the Token Exchange closes) of 24 hours?

John Simmons
    @john-simmons

No. I went strait from the Bumblebee event to the Ricochet event with no countdown. I finished the last available event on the Bumblebee without spending gems to renew at around noon and that same evening I logged in and it was in countdown mode. I tried to access customer service but the request thing is blank and will not accept any verbiage to ask. I am aware of the 24 cooldown between events but for some reason it did not give me the option on the last one.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Ricochet Event came without letting me cash in on last event.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.