Restore Transformers

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Restore Transformers

• I JUST GOT A NEW IPAD. HOW DO I RESTORE TRANSFORMERS,I HAVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE IT CAME OUT!!

THANK YALL,CHERYL

HELP

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

First logout of ABTF/Facebook on your old iPad and press Home button.

Get new iPad, install ABTF and execute.

Login with your FB account, Continue, wait till FB logo with little red X on top appears, hold on yet as it will dissapear and appear again. Once it has appeared for the second time you can now close the Options menu and you should be presented with the option to choose from Local or Cloud backup. ALWAYS restore from the Cloud.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

THIS IS ONLY FROM APPLE DEVICE TO ANOTHER APPLE DEVICES.

If you are coming from an other Apple Device such as iphone / iPod or older iPad here is some ways of how you can move your progress without loosing anything and with also with no need to have a facebook account.

1st way. if you are using the itunes after taking a clean backup via itunes there is nothing else to do just restore from backup your new iPad from your older device.

2nd way If you don’t want to use itunes, you can take backup via iCloud. Make a copy of the apple device via iCloud and restore the new iPad from iCloud backup and all will be there!

Also game center when you log in with you username also restores you progress. And game center is always connected with iCloud.

ED209
    @ed209

@txbelle01, this is the process I did before moving my game data over to a new IPhone.

Connected my Iphone 5 to the PC, did a fullbackup through ITunes and then restored this to my Iphone 6, had no issues at all. I guess you could do the same through ICloud.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Restore Transformers

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.