Reinstalled and lost all gems

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Reinstalled and lost all gems

• I had to reinstall, and have lost all the gems that I previously purchased on this same device. After logging into Facebook, my progress is where I left off, but the gems are still missing.

Help!

Adam

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

You should contact Rovio Support directly at https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us
    Please make sure you describe your issue, and include your facebook account.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

This is pretty stupid.
    I have AB2 on three machines with same FB login, and the gem amount is different on three different machines!

Inzpie
    @adam-a-mackenzie

I literally just had this happen, lost 500 gems, relinked fb and Google, unmistakeable and reinstalled and still stuck with the 70 free gems, but I have my game progress.. Super confused. Did anyone find a fix for this?

Airplane Lover
    @airplane-lover

Hi folks!

My name is Airplane Lover and I am the future leader of Mythic Birds. I play this game on iOS (iPad) and once reinstalled the game. I played the game once right after it’s release, and, after getting stuck on level 154, I deleted the game. That is, until the 1 January 2020, when I installed it again, I started from the very beginning. This is because, on iOS devices, once you delete an app, it deletes all your data on the app, meaning, in a game, your progress. This might not happen if you have a Facebook account, which I don’t, but if you don’t have such an account, then, you’ll lose everything. Sorry if I sound childish.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Reinstalled and lost all gems

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.