Reformatted – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Reformatted – New Event!

Viewing 5 replies - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Replies
  • Well, I managed to earn enough tokens to be able to unlock Energon Megatron, but Energon Shockwave is also available in the Token Exchange to unlock at 7500 tokens. I’m not who to unlock first since I have enough tokens to unlock one of them, plus, I would like to get at least some of the spark. Anybody have any suggestions on what I do?

On an unrelated note, I was able to take out 2 deactivated WMT’s with just one shot from Soundwave. This, of course, was after I had severely depleted their lifeforce bars with a combined assault from Soundwave and the Photoblast Energonicon (at 33% power) before the WMT’s deactivated themselves. It surprising how powerful the blast from destroying those things (and/or the Boss Pig and the Bat Pig Boss, respectively) is.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Anyway i unlocked him with the cheaper bundle 2000 gems (at day 1 bundle was 5000 gems) so i skipped that and i waited for the cheaper one i also managed to make 11.000 tokens :D and unlocked some of the accessories also i won his sunglasses (5% Transform Power) at the steel creates. And i open the (Flail) (Reflector) (Armanda) (Ravage) And Final the (Dark Saber)(the last one with a few gems) because i didn’t have enough tokens left for it.

I left the second pair of Sunglasses (10% Vehicle Time) the (Fez) and the (Crown).

I am upgrading him at lvl 15 one day and 12 hours left to finish the lvl 15.

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

Get Energon Megatron, I have him only level 5 so far I like it and I asked the same question about which one to get and Energon Shockwave was the least of the four to get.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@jimmy-necessary While Megatron is far better than Shockwave if you want to get other thing too then definitely get Shockwave. The extra 2500 tokens it costs to get Megatron now isn’t worth it when you can get Shockwave and then use the extra tokens on sparks or accessories. Especially since Megatron will cost less in a few months.

Joel
    @joel687

I tried out may EM at level 10. He was impressive. He seems to fire a little faster than UM, and he, at level 10, has a more powerful shot than my level 17 UM. Wishing I can move spark promotion from E Windblade over to him

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Reformatted – New Event!

Viewing 5 replies - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.