Red and Blue power went down mysteriously

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Red and Blue power went down mysteriously

• A while back I won carnival hats for Red and Blue which boosted their levels up to about 24 and 27, respectively (I just started playing). Recently their power levels went down to about 18 and 20 and I can’t figure out why. Both are still using their carnival hats. The only thing that happened recently is that I completed a few hat sets. Was there some sort of temporary booster going on I didn’t know about, or were the carnival hats downgraded? They currently show as 6. Very frustrating as it has an impact on my arena scores.

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • RuneChan
    @preeocrunescape

The carnival hat set is a new hat set. When new hats are introduced into the game, they get a temporary boost and are only obtainable from the tower of fortune. They are there for about two weeks. After this time is up, they are available to buy. In this case, the carnival hat sets are exotic hats, so they have a temporary boost of 16 and that has now gone down to 6 because the event is over. Exotic hats cost 10000bp each so they are quite pricy. At your level, +6 hats are probably quite decent so I wouldn’t be too upset.

Buster
    @doulgas

Unfortunately, when the event is over your birds don’t automatically reset to the hats they were wearing before. I have sometimes played for days before realizing I needed to change hats back to the higher power. But at least this time there was a notification that the carnival hats were resetting to 6, so we had a heads up.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@doulgas, I sometimes forget to put back hats with highest multiplier and I hate that hats do not automatically reset to highest available for player.

You got notification? Lucky you. No such thing seen here.

mcrdba
    @mcrdba

Thanks so much for the explanation, that was driving me crazy. I didn’t know the carnival hats were new.

Buster
    @doulgas

One thing I’m gathering from these posts is that many of you don’t reload the game that often. I close AB2 whenever I’m not actively playing, in part to save battery life on my android. I tend to get the messages when I fire it up again. Maybe it works differently on other devices.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@doulgas, why should I reload the game  after every full hour? Because of poor game mechanics by Rovio? If event starts at 12:00, it should start whether player reloads the game or not! After all, you don’t see events lasting longer if player does not reload.

I’m not even surprised how these inconsistencies in the game always put player into disadvantage, because it’s how Rovio seems to operate.

Buster
    @doulgas

I agree completely you shouldn’t have to do that. My observation may not even be correct, it’s just something I’ve noticed.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Red and Blue power went down mysteriously

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.