Recommend a Guide?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Recommend a Guide?

• Hey guys I just started playing yesterday but I am already obsessed with this game. It is so simple but so much fun.

Anyway many of you on this forum seem to know so much about the game and various tactics etc. Where did you learn this? Are there other forums you could recommend or maybe guides? How did you learn so much about the game considering it is pretty new.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

@beardacus – Many of us began playing Epic a couple of months back, when it was soft launched by Rovio to a few select countries. That said, practice makes perfect, and when stuck on how to beat a potential opponent, I reference the walkthroughs on this site. Good luck! and if you get stuck somewhere along the way, send up a flare and one of us will be sure to come to your rescue.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

That is what this site is all about my friend:D

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

Few months ago, Rovio soft lauched this game to a few countries, unfortunately it didn’t hit mine. So I understand a lot of this game from this website and watching ZackScottGames from Youtube. Eventually I understand the tactics and strategies of this game before the worldwide release.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Recommend a Guide?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.