Really rovio? Rubber duck in king pig round

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Really rovio? Rubber duck in king pig round

• {Admin Edit} ?? Rovio, you ppl are getting weirder and greedier hourly now! Not just daily or weekly , but hourly! Soon will be by the minute!

***Please refrain from using profanity in this family-friendly website***

Also, we (angrybirdsnest) are not the developers of any Rovio games. You should send your opinions directly to Rovio.com

cc: @admins

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • SB311
    @sb311

@bill-l

I’m not understanding. Did you receive a duck spell when you paid for extra birds or something? That is strange since I thought spells aren’t allowed in the boss levels including all three levels of the KPP. Maybe another glitch?

bill
    @bill-l

@Admin, I did send my opinion(more strongly worded) to rovio support before posting here.

My post here was to alert users that some additional weirdness(other than rovios usual) is happening! More frequently it seems.

@SB311
    , I received a duck spell in the daily bird challenge right where there are usually apples in the rewards for beating the challenge. That was on Tuesdays challenge, Today’s (Wednesday’s chuck) challenge had the apples in the rewards.

Again ,Just trying to alert users that come here to watch out for rovio doing us non favors.

Buster
    @doulgas

OK, I see now. That has never happened to me.

bill
    @bill-l

This is what my OP referred to. Not worth serious playing IMO, I just toss birds to get it over and go grab the gems for the daily feat. I would only get more serious if there was a KPP for feat gems. Otherwise, pfft!

Rubber duck as king pig challenge reward

Buster
    @doulgas

Oh, the point being the rewards aren’t worth what it takes to win them? No real news there. But FWIW today’s DC did offer 6 apples, no duck spells.

angrybirdspoop
    @angrybirdspoop

This happens when the time between you play today’s and yesterday’s DC is too short, for example: you play Chucks DC at 11:30pm and play Matilda’s DC at 1:30am.  Rovio only allows you to get certain number of apples per day.

It also happens in the 2nd level of Arena, you will notice when you win level 2 for the first time, you are awarded 3 apples, the second time you win, the reward becomes 150 feathers. You have to wait till the next day to get 3 apples again.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Really rovio? Rubber duck in king pig round

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.