Real name registrtion

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Real name registrtion

• Good day! I went to China several months ago and now I have a vacation, I wanted to play ”angry birds 2”, but it seems like the only one who’s really angry now that’s me!!! I’m stuck with this ”real name registration” and can’t do anything about it! Who knows what should I write in those fields ”real name” and ”ID number”??? HELP ME PLEASE, I BEG YOU!!! I send several messages to Rovio support, but they provided no support, just sent me something like ”we received your message” emails…. or automatic messages which aren’t related to the topic. real name registration

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Joe B.
    @joeb

That policy sounds quite a bit intrusive. Must be a law over there?

Dezsike
    @dezsike

This is a law in China. VPN home (or somewhere else in the world) to solve it.

jet-s-jones
    @jet-s-jones

Have you tried typing in anything? Like xxx 111, who’s going to check it, the ministry of culture, or change the vpn you use, it might leave.

Daniel
    @bohdan

Thank you all, for your replies! That’s really nice! My problem was solved, I asked a local mate to give me his data, and he shared… and it seems like that’s the only way you can handle it. Unfortunately random numbers or VPN won’t help because they probably have some code in their ID so this system can recognise when it’s fake, and VPN won’t help coz they aren’t blocking access to the app, but they are blocking some key futures for example: opening the cages or clans access, so on… Anyway, thank you !

Dezsike
    @dezsike

VPN should work unless they save that you’re from China if you ever log in from there or use GPS to detect your location (I don’t think so as the device should display an icon when an app is using the GPS, I never saw that when playing).

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Real name registrtion

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.