"Rank Up" problem

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum "Rank Up" problem

• I had earned enough stars to go from a 54 rank to a 55 rank. A treasure chest came up and when I clicked on it the very next window appeared as a blank white screen with a check mark, the screen appeared frozen, and would not allow me to click on the check mark to move ahead. I have restarted the game many times with each time having the same result. The “rank up” always comes up first thing without allowing me into any other part of the game. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bomb23990 — What device are you playing on? Standard advice for an IOS device is to exit the game and hard close all apps running in the background. If that doesn’t work, try the hard close followed by a hard power off of the device, wait 20 sec, and then power up.
    Good Luck!
    Of course, it could be that there is no such thing as a rank of 55.

Bomb23990
    @bomb23990

I am using an Android smartphone for the AB2 application. I went ahead and tried your suggestion, but it did not work. Also, the screen is a green screen with a check mark instead of a white screen with a check mark. I mistakenly said it was a white screen before. The problem gives the appearance of a program glitch. Lastly, I have seen ranks of 59 and higher so I do not think a 55 would be an issue. At this point I am completely unable to play the game because of this problem.

dustin-rowe
    @dustin-rowe

My game is also stuck and has been for at least 24 hours. My game is stuck at the level-up to level 40. The tap to level-up chest appears then I get a screen with a check mark at bottom center with no prize inside…that is it can’t get any farther or do anything but exit and close app. & try again. I am playing on a Galaxy 6. I have reported this to Rovio. I will report back if I get an answer?

Bomb23990
    @bomb23990

My device is also a Samsung Galaxy S6. There must be a programming problem that Rovio has not addressed for this specific device. Please let me know if Rovio answers you on how or when they plan to fix. As of right now I have not been able to play AB2 for the last 7 days.

dustin-rowe
    @dustin-rowe

So I resolved the issue of being stuck. I fixed it by reinstalling the application & was starting to have a VERY BAD DAY as I thought I had lost all game play & was going to have to start completely over. According to the Rovio Web site if game play wasn’t saved in your Rovio account all game data would be lost. So I started over, and after winning a friend gift on level 7 I linked up to my Facebook account & bingo, bango, bongo!!! Everything came back,unstuck able to play on from level 40. One thing that didn’t restore were the 1900+ gems I had recently purchased. My screen shot that I sent in my request to Rovio shows this gem count thus Rovio should restore those gems. Other than that, I havexpect some catching up to do in the arena.

Peter Sliep
    @peter-sliep

@clovos
    Every day we get free feathers. But why doe i get free feathers for a bird thats already on level 8?? Kind of sucks.. My other birds need the feathers…

Hope to hear!!

Kind regards,
    Peter

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum "Rank Up" problem

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.