Random players showing on friends list.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Random players showing on friends list.

• Any one else seeing random people showing up on friends list when you have a gift to give away? I’ve notice this after the last update, 2 of the people I know but there are others that show up change & I have no idea who they are.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Yes, I have, and they seem to have replaced some of my friends who were on the list. They may not necessarily be random people, though. They could still be our friends, but with the anonymous player name feature enabled.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I agree with @jimmy-necessary – back in the days, I sometimtes had a different player name, when the connection to facebook failed. I also had random names in the arena and on my second device as well. If the number in total has not changed, it might still be your original friends with different random names.
    Can you recognize whether their avatars change? Or have those appeared as those weird red questionmarks?

Anonymous

Only 2 of the people that show on my friends list are confirmed friends,  the other 2 that show, I have idea who they are & they change.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

We have this problem with a member of our clan. Every single day he has another name. Sometimes there are even different names in the memberlist and the clan events at the same time.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Random players showing on friends list.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.