rainbow snail shell??

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum rainbow snail shell??

• Ok where do you get these? It days buy for 51 but then I click on it and McCool just like whines so I must of crossed its path and nit received one or something I don’t understand why it is not with my other forge items???

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Oh, it is obtained at Wizpig Castle (but not Main Prize)

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

Thanks. Now I just need to figure out how to beat it again it seems impossible lol. The walkthrough isn’t helping I just can’t seem to get porky to stay alive threw wizpigs first attack :/ I’m unsure of what combination of birds I should use… I’m lvl 18… If anyone could help me with that

Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

Forge it then.

birdsarebrilliant
    @avantcourier

If you have beaten Cave 1 and got the red key, you can get rainbow snails in one level which is located at the East. This level should be easier. Or you can just forge it if you want.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

I can’t forge until I get 1. I ended up coming across it in shaking cave level 6 or 7 Though. Lol wiz pig castle is to hard lol

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

You can also get alot of these by collecting a lot of Corals from Shipwreck Reef. Then craft alot of it.

TomC
    @tomc

Eastern Sea 6 has Rainbow Shells as the main prize.

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@tomc Thanks. I actually searched all Eastern Sea levels according what the Rainbow Shell said but I think I missed that.

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

Eastern Sea – 6 isn’t connected to the rest of Eastern Sea. It’s behind a Red Gate, so you’ll need to finish the first Chronicle Cave to get it. (There’s also an Eastern Sea – 7, which is behind both a Red Gate and a Friendship Gate. Nothing special there though.) See my map at:

Resources_s.jpg

Except that link won’t work right now because the image is too large for the site. I’m trying to get the admins to post it officially, but for now, @Ridureyu posted it on Photobucket for me. Try this:

Resources Map

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

Yes eastern sea 6. You can also come across them while doing the first chronicle cave if you get lucky. But ES6 also has magic water as a secondary prize so shells and MW at ES6

Woods
    @chiiyuen0109

@squeakymcgee Thanks. I thought something was wrong with Eastern Sea since I haven’t got the Red Key yet.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum rainbow snail shell??

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.