Rainbow bar issue

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Rainbow bar issue

• When Piggy McCool rolls on my GPM, my bar used to fill up. For the past two day I see messages that he has done just that but when I go to my GPM, no litle flag appears. What has happened?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

by flag, do you mean the square with the pig in it that flies around your bar?

beaujack
    @beaujack

Yes. When you put in an LC coin or make a free spin or piggy mccool spins your gpm, the rainbow bar fills up. I never minutely examined whatever was flying around and now I can’t describe it because it isn’t happening.

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

Using lcs or free roll doesn’t make things fly around. I have same problem, but I can guarantee that it fills up because I can see it moving

beaujack
    @beaujack

Let me clarify my issue. In the ‘nest’ is the ‘mailbox’. In the ‘mailbox’ are messages. I have a message and I quote: “Piggy McCool made a free roll on your Golden Pig Machine. Your rainbow bar is filled up! Nice!” I click on the message, close the Mailbox and open my Golden Pig Machine. There is no sign of any filling of the Rainbow Bar.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@beaujack, did you check the arena golden pig as well? I’ve noticed that often I get the “mail” in the nest, telling me about the arena pig, and vice versa.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@beaujack I can tell you my rainbow bar fills up as expected. I see Piggy McCool’s icon fly across the screen and the rainbow bar fill up.

beaujack
    @beaujack

I’m happy for you KerrAvon. Even after this morning’s ‘update’, neither GPM works as advertised. It did tweak the nest GPM bar with a free spin this morning, but no flying icon

beaujack
    @beaujack

The issue is now resolved. This thread should now be closed.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Rainbow bar issue

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.