Rage Chili abuse?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Rage Chili abuse?

• I just had all three of my opponents birds each use the rage chili all in the same turn one after the other. Red, then Chuck, then Matilda. Has anyone else experienced this? Kind of hard to defeat anybody when the chili is stacked against you like this.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

That’s a clear cheat – behaviour like this isn’t normal. One cannot use the Rage Chilli this often – not even with ALL available chilli-boosting abilities like Mathilda’s Perfect Balance set, Wizard’s secondary ability, or certain banner pieces. Maybe once every 2-4 turns… but not THREE times in a SINGLE turn.
    If you can remember this stinker’s name, report him/her to Rovio. Actions should be taken against that person.

metztli013
    @metztli013

This is definitely fishy. But I thought opponents in the arena were basically AI? I know they’re like, real players, but… I dunno, this is weird.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I never delphed into the cheater zone but who knows what is possible to modify about how the Arena works. If players can change their scores at their own will, and change the damage and health of their birds as well, why not also how their birds and banner behave in the Arena?

metztli013
    @metztli013

This is true. And scary. They just suck all the fun out of everything. =( I reported the cheater that was on my board last week, never got a reply from Rovio and they never took care of it. It really is a bummer.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

This bug or cheat has been around since season 1. Glad to see Rovio on top of things. Cheating on the boards still an issue as well. I haven’t played since season 2 so I don’t keep up. Sad really, how they never fixed any of the biggest problems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Rage Chili abuse?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.