Rage Block bug?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Rage Block bug?

• Not sure if this is just happening to me or not but after being promoted from Silver to Gold league in arena battle, I won the Rage Block ability. I decided to try it out. First battle in the Gold league was going to be tough but I welcomed the challenge. I lose the coin toss but I wasn’t too worried since my banner health is up to 9100 now. After a couple turns, all of the opponent’s birds have their rage ability blocked when suddenly, the opposing chuck (yellow bird) uses his rage and unloads everyone’s wrath. I was confused and frustrated but felt I could still recover. After a couple more rounds, I was beginning to catch up when suddenly, while rage block was active, the opposing chuck unleashes everyone’s wrath once again….now, am I missing something???

I can’t use my rage ability when I am blocked…. :(

Has anyone else experienced this?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Yeah, it’s a known bug. Check out the bugs thread, it contains many of these and similar issues for other emblems and abilities.

Viking
    @viking

Thank you @larry. I figured as much but when I used the search feature, I didn’t get anything helpful and I didn’t have time to sort through 63 pages of posts that may are may not have something to do with my issue. I appreciate your prompt and helpful response. I will check out the thread over time and just stick with what I have that works. :)

Anonymous

Honestly Rage Shield is the best rage emblem. Soothing just delays it and Rage Block ( When It works anyway ) doesn’t last forever. The shield is so good because HALF of the damage is reduced. Best rage emblem in my book. I like Thorns and Enfeeble the most though.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

The other problem with Rage Block is you can dispel it on the bird you want to attack with (using Rainbird, Princess, etc) and use Rage anyway. The Rage Shield effect cannot be dispelled.

Viking
    @viking

Agreed @partshade. Unfortunately for me, my Enfeeble emblem is now the lowest on my list so I lose too many hearts if I switch to it. But I do still hold on to it as it is a favorite.

@kerravon
    That is because rage shield acts as a defense weapon versus a spell being cast. The Rage Block is a spell cast after the opponents attack the banner. So it is more of an infection and therefore can be cured (dispelled).

I do like the potential of the Shroud emblem but in my experience, I get blocked 50% of the time and when I use it, the opponent is only blocked 5% of the time. So I switched back to Rage Shield even though I lose 150 hearts.

Thank you all for your comments. Feel free to add me. I play all AB games. (FB=LordViking)

Anonymous

@viking Same here. Too much health loss to actually USE the emblem.

Viking
    @viking

A recent update has caused me to lose my vitality bonus at the beginning of the round. I didn’t notice until I lost back to back to rounds and wondered my birds healthy was so low. I hope they fix this soon.

Why is it that when the problems occur, they are only one sided. The AI works fine but when we use the ability, no dice. :/

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Rage Block bug?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.