Question on sets

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Question on sets

• In the set items guide, the description in the picture on the left doesn’t match the description in text on the right. For example, the nightmare set says “Stunned pigs receive 200 damage at the beginning of their turn” in the picture, but it says “Stunned pigs receive 200% damage at the beginning of their turn” in the text to the right.

I have the nightmare set and noticed that the bonus damage it actually does is 786 to stunned enemies and it will do it even if my Samurai or Paladin (Red) stuns the enemy as long as Matilda is equipped with the nightmare set. My Bard does 629 damage so 786 didn’t make sense until I realized that the 786 number is exactly double my Bard’s attack rating which is 393. However another thing I noticed is that the nightmare set doesn’t work beyond wave 1 which greatly lowers its value.

Do your sets do bonus damage in terms of % and do they work every wave?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Our guide has accounted for this textual mistakes.

angry bird
    @angry-bird123

I was wondering why my nightmare never procs on druid in cave5 level 9.. Makes it rather hard without the proc and it also makes the set completely useless

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@Killerkea I thought the guide explained all of this but looking at my own sets it seems that both Dragon Breath and the robots have a 45% chance to deal 50% to a random enemy and also a 45% chance to deal a fixed 75 bonus to all. Critical Strike has a 23% chance to deal a 50% bonus damage and a 60% chance to deal a fixed 50 to all.

I don’t have the nightmare set so can’t comment. I have both revival sets which are useless against a strong enemy. I have the Candy bomb set, which I have yet to see heal anyone. Everything else works against all waves.

So some sets are clearly more useful than others at this point in time but I think the sets have to be assessed alongside the headgear which have their own particular value. I believe it’s the combination which is more important.

Quacker
    @quacker245

Mine only does 200 damage when enemies get stunned… Anyone know if they updated it or something?

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I have used Candy Bomb, and it’s arguably better than nerfed Scissors. Golden is completely worthless. As of now, I’ve basically stopped playing Bomb at all, where I used to play Scissors a lot.

Nightmare was nerfed hard, to a flat 200 down from 200% (1,000-ish).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Question on sets

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.