Quest help hooks and hard hats!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Quest help hooks and hard hats!

• I’ve had two quests now asking me to destroy a hard hat and another a hook. How do these get destroyed? I hit them with every bird I had, nothing.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Squirrel61
    @squirrel61

I was able to destory the hard hat by exploding an atomic bomb bird on it (costs you 1 pu).

But so far, I didn’t have any luck on the hooks, so any hint is appreciated by me too!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@squirrel @dmissz do you have Piggywood Studios 1-13? You can drop the hook in the lava and it will be destroyed instantly!

As for the hard hat, do either of you have Mighty Eagle?

Dmissz
    @dmissz

No Mighty Eagle.

Squirrel61
    @squirrel61

Thanks for the tip! Although I noticed it a few times, I didn’t realize that it is possible to get an item from a different level than the one that is linked from the quest. I already cancelled the quest a few times, but when it reappears, I will try to push the hook in the lava. I think it’s the only way to destroy it, because I already exploded nuclear bombs on top of it and all that happens is that it bounces around the screen.

Squirrel61
    @squirrel61

Worked like a charm, thanks again! I was offered the “hook challenge” again, as usual on a level where I had no means of destroying it. But I went to Piggywood 1-13, pushed in the lava and hey presto!

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Quest help hooks and hard hats!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.