PVP Matchmaking Complaint

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum PVP Matchmaking Complaint

• I’m a 12 days old player. I have achieved a decent level of 43 and a decent AB team, currently at 8200. I have been a top player in Arena League for quite sometime and currently standing at 2980 Trophy Points, but since I entered 2000+ league, I am at rank 6. I have noticed that I’m being paired with players of very high level and AB XP of their team is also very high even though their trophy points are low. It makes competing against a player whose level is high, team is high but has poor performance in champion’s arena, very tough and unproductive. Why should I be paired against a player who’s got a way better team but low trophy points. It’s not impossible to win against a high xp team, only that it needs a lot of odds to be in your favour for you to achieve the win. My only suggestion is that good players who have the skill shouldn’t suffer because of the ones having a good team aren’t very active or are terrible in arenas. Matchmaking should be made on the basis of XP and not one the current Trophy Point system.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • bahnjee
    @bahnjee

I wholeheartedly agree.  Because I have skill enough in the arena to kick some bird butt should not mean that I have to face players that have been playing for months and have crazy high stats. Many players have birds with low SuperShot  counts and can blast all the pigs on turn 2 or 3, slaughtering my team immediately.

I’m of the mind that SuperShots should not be allowed in the arena, and that team pairings should involve more than just the number of trophies won.  As it stands, the arena is exceedingly unbalanced and frustrating.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum PVP Matchmaking Complaint

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.