Professor Pig's Lab

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Professor Pig's Lab

• Has anyone purchased all of the new items?

I noticed Greater Pig Cherry Juice goes up to Rank 6, then after that it reverts to Pompous Pig Cherry Juice Rank 1 afterwards. I presume that goes up to Rank 6 as well? I’m curious how many ranks the Pretty Fruit Cakes goes up to.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yes I did.

No, Pompous Pig Cherry Juice only goes up to Rank 2. It heals one bird for 4500.
    Pretty Fruit Cake becomes Delicious Fruit Cake Rank 1 after a few upgrades and then stays there too. It heals all birds for 2500.
    And the Chili Cake also got an upgrade, filling the Rage Chili by 90%.

sjmike
    @sjmike

I just purchased Pompous Pig Cherry Juice Rank 1 and now I see a Pompous Pig Cherry Juice Rank 2 costing 2,160 coins and Heals one bird for 4500. Wonder if that’s a bug.

angryde
    @angryde

@sjmike I spent close to 35,000 snouts upgrading all of my potions. There is more than one purchasable upgrade for each potion, just FYI… at least, that was my experience!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@sjmike
    No, I was wrong. I apologise. (The name of the potion has gotten so long that you can’t even see anymore if the maximum rank is 1 or 2.)

Coach MP
    @coachmp

Ok, so how many levels of pig cherry juice are there now? I’m on pompous 4 or 5?

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@coachmp

Rank 5 for Pompous Pig Cherry Juice Heals 5175
    Rank 4 for Delicious Fruit Cake Heals 3000 each
    Infernal Veggie Cake fills 90%

All require the same number of resources as the lower ranks.

Coach MP
    @coachmp

DONE!!! that was a personal goal. No more buying potion upgrades. Now to get my birds strong enough to use 5,175 points of healing…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Professor Pig's Lab

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.