Problem with 2 boss pigs in caves

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Problem with 2 boss pigs in caves

• Well it’s all about these 2 pigs:
    – cave 5 boss
    – cave 12 boss

I can’t get 3 stars…
    I have birds on level 41, mastery is mostly 7 although i have some 8 mastery headgears.
    I read and looked all the walktroughs there are on this site and others but mostly they aren’t completed with 3 stars.
    I also have plenty of friends on level 41 and a lot of good equipment for my birds.
    Pleasehelp

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • james.dale.733
    @jamesd

Have you tried grand slam set samurai, lightning bird and nightmare set Matilda?
    This is my goto lineup for these bosses, also consider using potions to make sure you have full health at the end (and rage cakes to kill him quicker for that matter)

Kama3838
    @kama3838

It’s no problem with the potions… I regularly have 20-30 of all stored up… But I don’t have the nightmare set… I will try to get someones sea dog and play with my lightning bird and samurai with grand slam… although i will try with someone elses matilda with nightmare…

Kama3838
    @kama3838

@james.dale.733 – Thanks your advice was very helpful. I made both levels with 3 stars. The stuning effects went great and neither boss monsters attacked me once. For one monster i even used princess with nightmare set.

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

@kama3838 – glad it worked for you :). Keeping the boss perma-stunned is indeed the idea, and the nightmare set deals a ton of bonus damage for you then. Matilda princesses are a side effect of arena mode – seems a lot of people favour princess in this mode.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Problem with 2 boss pigs in caves

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.