Pristine Azure Level – How Many Feathers?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pristine Azure Level – How Many Feathers?

• I see in the update this morning that the next card level for the birds is Pristine Azure. Does anyone have one or more birds at this new level now? How many feathers did this new level require?

I only have so much time to play AB2. If the number of feathers required to move up levels keeps increasing, I’m afraid I may fall further and further behind and never get caught up due to time constraints. I wish Rovio would cap these kinds of things so I could have hope of actually achieving them. GRRR!!!!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • RedSignals
    @redsignals

It’s “only” 17,000. I thought it would be 18,000, following the intervals of the silver and gold updates.

JezzaH99
    @jeremyharrod

I’m sure that either loads of cheaters or made up players have these already. probably enough for the next three levels after this one as well. Certainly no real players have them unless they spend a fortune or have no lives or jobs and just play all day.

By the way level 963 and 966 are virtually impossible to do without spending gems/money.

Rovio obviously had a bad January financially

ry5
    @radiohead5

Level 966 is an absolute Joke! The first 5 levels are all 2-3 birders at best. Then comes the worst boss level of all time to top it off. I spent 900 gems on this level. What a F’n joke. Thanks rovio.

Jon S
    @jon3800

@radiohead5,

I agree. 966 was a total disaster. 973 and 980 (the other 2 boss levels) aren’t easy either.

FlingerPro
    @ericli

17000!? All of a sudden my 3100 Elder Amethyst level doesn’t seem nearly as painful.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pristine Azure Level – How Many Feathers?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.