Prime Pass purchased but rewards won’t unlock!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Prime Pass purchased but rewards won’t unlock!

• I purchased the prime pass last night, hoping to unlock the rewards before this season ends a few hours from now.

My purchase went through, but my app just spins (literally a spinning progress wheel) rather than taking me to the screen where my rewards unlock.

I’ve tried to reopen the app and restore purchases.  Neither helps.  I’ve tried to re-purchase, but the game tells me I’ve already purchased the bundle and goes back into the spinning behavior.

It feels like a bug in the game with unlocking the bundle.  I currently have a support case open, but I really don’t want to miss out on the exclusive characters.

Anyone else had this problem?

@exientgreg
      Have you seen this issue reported by others?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Greggers
    @exientgreg

Hi, ironically I might already be dealing with your CS case…lol
    In version 2.4, out next week before next season…
    I should be able to gift you those exclusive characters… but not in 2.3
    give me a nudge when 2.4 is out please :)

Soundwave
    @soundwave

@exientgreg

Ha ha, well thank you on both fronts then for investigating my issue :)  I will be sure to give you a nudge.

Would I also be able to get the other Prime Pass rewards (accessories, tokens, gold chests, gems, etc.)?  Or only the characters?

Lostyyy
    @lostyyy

Yesterday I purchased gems my money has been taken but no gems. I have requested a refund from apple but told it is pending. Code MQNT5BVKB8

Tryed to purchase again but it says I cannot connect then the thingy keeps going around and around.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

It seems illogical to enter the prime pass event at the end. As each section needs a number of pigs popped to unlock that isn’t from your total to bank. Only gems to quickly unlock. The gem total to unlock all sections would be horrendous.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

I completed all 50 levels before making the purchase.  Once you make the purchase, it immediately unlocks the rewards for every level you’ve already completed.

I did the same for season 1 and it worked great.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

@exientgreg  Just wanted to follow up on this and let you know that my issue has been resolved.  I was able to unlock not only the season 2 bots, but also the other Prime Pass rewards.

Many thanks to you and the support team!

Junction
    @junction

I purchased the prime pass too last week and ran into the same issue.  The new update today did not fix the issue.  I opened up a follow up ticket with CS with no response as every time I delete and reinstall the game my ticket gets erased.  The new  issue with the prime pass is that my prime pass is now stuck on opening the last steel crate.  It keeps crashing.  I have gotten most of the rewards from the prime pass except for characters and accessories.  Greggers can you provide input if this is being worked on?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Prime Pass purchased but rewards won’t unlock!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.