Prestige Totem

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Prestige Totem

• Just now I won ‘one of the rare Mighty Eagle’s trophies’ – the Prestige Totem.
    And… how to use it? It’s in my bird inventory, but I couldn’t level it up, and yet I couldn’t use it as an upgrade material. Otherwise I can sell it for 10 coins.
    And what does ‘Gain a Prestige Level’ mean?
    Thx!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The birds have an inventory? There’s a prestige totem? I haven’t seen it at all yet. Where did you obtain it?

@jacktheripper

Well…

@smwforever45

The inventory I mean is your bird list, where you can see and upgrade your birds.
    And I obtained the Prestige Totem by simply hatching a regular egg. It’s in my bird list too, but seems that I can do nothing with it

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I never got that totem, then. :o
    Nice discovery.

BongoPig
    @mika-porspakka

The totems are rare and valuable! You had good luck in finding one.

Granted, the prestige totem is not of much of a value for a while, as it is used to gain prestige levels for one of your birds. What are prestige levels? Well, once you’ve leveled up and evolved your rare four or five star bird all the way to maximum level (100), after that you can gain prestige levels. But only with totems. So, not that useful until very far down the line.

There’s also another totem you can find. It gives a more immediate benefit. Let’s see if anyone finds one of those! Seecrreeeettsss.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mika-porspakka
    I didn’t find a totem but I just got a Shiny Trophy from a normal egg :) Is that what you meant?

I also started getting gold birds. Got a few shinies before but that was my first gold bird. Nice little secrets!

BongoPig
    @mika-porspakka

@smwforever45
    Shiny characters are different from Totems. Blue shinies are worth more XP in level up than other birds (remember the color bonus too!) and gold shinies are worth more coins.

But no, the Totem I was mentioning is not either of these. It’s something to do with a bird’s skill.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mika-porspakka
    I know about shiny and golden characters… but what I got was a Shiny Trophy which can make a character shiny. That’s different.

BongoPig
    @mika-porspakka

@smwforever45
    Oh yeah, there’s that too! Great find! But no, one Totem still missing.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

@mika-porspakka I received a Skill Totem today (hatched). Is that what you’re referring to? It can only be used to level up, not as a team member.

I haven’t done anything with it since I’m down to 3 coins. I need to do a better job budgeting…

@jacktheripper

Thx BongoPig! Seems like I’m going to keep this totem for a long time…

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Prestige Totem

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.