Present Hat Adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Present Hat Adventure

• Another new Exotic-tier hat set that as usual is locked behind the ToF, so have fun dealing with pigs while trying to get the hats that are necessary to even participate. This event is exactly the same as the last one: 7 rounds, rewards are rare chest, 500 rainbow feathers,  2k rainbow feathers and 10k rainbow feathers. Runs for 9 days.

As usual feel free to share your ToF runs while this event is active. My run today was an obvious”we’ll let you get far today” one as I raced through to floor 9 with no pigs. I spent gems to continue and got to floor 19, paid the gems again, and then left on floor 24 after using the video to get to floor 25.

I didn’t mind spending gems twice as I got enough gems back so I didn’t lose anything, and I got the first 2 hats which is always the case with “good runs” during hat adventures.

With the 2 hats I only just managed to beat the first round and secure the chest reward which I’d argue is the best and most interesting one.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

I reach level 6 with 5 hats , very hard to beat for me ( 6 rooms )

this event is harder than previous event for me

at least we get 25FP boost again for x6 hat event , not like anniversary hat event where we only got 16FP boost

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Got Red’s hat yesterday, but you need at least two birds to beat even round 1.

Today was the usual, feathers, pig, video, pig, quit.

I’m convinced these hat adventures are really intended just to get people to spend real $$$ to keep their flock at maximum power. All it really does is put the rest of us at an ever growing disadvantage.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Raced to floor 8 on FF then got a pig, spent the gems and continued and what a surprise, another pig on floor 9, so I used the video to get to floor 10 then quit after getting a duplicate hat. Profited with 20 gems overall, still a giant middle finger though by giving 2 pigs in a row.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Pig on 4, gems (had earned 20), Red’s hat, feathers, pig, video, quit.

Nik
    @nik-handson

I got the first 3 hats. I had one go at stage 3 and couldn’t be bothered to give it a proper try. I couldn’t believe we got another hat set to complete so soon after the last one, this is just getting ridiculous now.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Collected so far hats for Red, Blues, Chuck and Matilda. Can’t get through level 4. This adventure is harder than last one. I hope that until the end of this adventure I will get hat for bomb from 30 floor. 20k pearls is quite good to get full set.

BTW they introduced new hat set in MEBC, the Ninja hats. The first one is for 1500 coins, rest as usual for 5000c. Still one of the roman hat is for 1500. Wish they give us discount for old ones. Need Matilda samurai due to bug that occur while first season.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Yeah, I saw the Ninja hats and I can’t say I’m that interested; I’m not going to bother with those since I have the Samurai and Roman hats to work on, which I’ve only got 3 hats for each.

Honestly, the shop is terrible…why is everything 5k coins? No one is going to have that many coins unless, like me, they didn’t spend any/all of their tokens from last time and saved up for now.

Only one hat is available for 1500 coins and of course it’s one of the new ones, Red’s Ninja hat, and I really don’t want to start working on another hat set when I’ve already got 2 that I’ve started on. Why can’t they have a few hats on sale at once instead of just one of the new ones? One hat from each set would be nice, as I’d actually be able to afford 2 hats that are 1500 each.

Give us a chance to finish pre-existing hat sets first, as unless we get other hats dropping in price, I’ll have no choice but to not spend any coins and save them for next time, which is stupid to only be able to afford something every 2 seasons. Meanwhile the players who spend real money on the game aswell as the outright cheaters on the MEBC will have way more coins to be able to get all the best stuff.

Twisted Lemon
    @oliverfrancis

Today I got to floor 11, paid the gems, got to floor 24, paid gems, then got to floor 32 and used the video, which must’ve not worked correctly as the ad was unusually short, and when I pressed the X to exit out of the ad, the pig was still there so I was forced to spend 100 gems to leave with the prizes.

I had a good amount of gems as a prize so I didn’t lose a whole lot, but still ridiculous that the ad video cost me gems when I should’ve been able to leave for free.

Buster
    @doulgas

I quit buying hats in the shop. Even if you get them all at the low-low-low! introductory price of 1500 coins, that’s 10,500 coins and about a year’s worth of playing. And what do you get for that? One slingshot upgrade. Assuming you already have a x10 or x11 set, there’s no other benefit. And if you miss one or two at the 1500 level, fuhgeddaboutit.

I can’t remember who gave me the idea on this forum, but I now sit on the coins until there’s a double-feather frenzy while the shop’s open, then clean up on feathers.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Apple,  apple,  pig, video,  quit.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Present Hat Adventure

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.