Angry Birds Action! contains an interesting set of power-ups that will help you complete levels more easily. In addition, these power-ups are generated by buildings in the bird village at the cost of time, but you can accelerate the process by winning power-up items from the prize boxes. The game has a total of 5 different power-ups:
1) The Telescope power-up (unlocked at Level 11). It lets you see the full travel trajectory when launching a bird (for one turn). It takes 1h 30min for one Telescope power-up to be generated.
2) The Ghost power-up (unlocked at Level 21). It turns your bird into a ghost for a short amount of time allowing him to pass through any obstacle standing in the way. It takes 2h for one Ghost power-up to be generated.
3) The Snow Flake power-up (unlocked at Level 31). It gives the bird the ability to turn surrounding structures into ice when he hits the first structure/obstacle he comes in contact with. Ice structures are the easiest to break. It takes 3h for one Snow Flake power-up to be generated.
4) The Honey Pot power-up (unlocked at Level 41). It covers the bird in honey allowing him to stick to a wall to get a better shot at a target. The bird can stick only once. It takes 4h for one Honey Pot power-up to be generated.
5) The Bouncy Ball power-up (unlocked at Level 51). It makes the bird build up speed when bouncing off structures/obstacles. The effect lasts for a short amount of time. A crash occurred for my game that locked out the building that generates this power-up, so I can’t confirm the time it takes for the Bouncy Ball power-up to be generated, but it’s either 5h or 6h.
* You can have a maximum of 3 of each power-up (a max of 15 power-ups total), and only one power-up can be used per turn.
- The forum ‘Angry Birds Action Forum (closed)’ is closed to new topics and replies.