Power Glitch? Update 1.5.3 Review

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Power Glitch? Update 1.5.3 Review

• Okay, so let’s be honest.
    What’s going on, Rovio?
    I was pretty excited about the fact that the new update was coming out soon, since there were new events and all that. However, by the time I updated and played the game, I just thought… what’s going on? The main problem is the Mastery, and bird attack power.

1. Mastery Level Glitch?
    My Mastery Birds were originally level 15. However, in the new update, I saw they were level 60… BUT, had way less attack power, and healing capabilities. I don’t even know what happened, but I’m guessing my M15 birds were more powerful than M60 birds. For example: Bard, used to deal 2077 damage, now only 876 damage–what happened, is this a, glitch?

2. Playing in the Arena is Useless.
    Our birds now have less attack power, health, and healing. However, our banners stay where it is at. I have a 15000 health banner, and I have to go against a 17000 health banner. How am I going to destroy the banner with only 500 attack power? Wow…

Anyway, that’s my experience. What’s your opinion on this update?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Most of us are experiencing the same issue.

Bossk
    @henjovr

We can be pretty sure that this is a bug, since maximum mastery level is 60 according to the changelog.

It appears that 61 is treated like lvl 0 or something like that, much lower power and health.

Best we can do is all open a ticket with Rovio support.

flop71
    @flop71

Seems the mastery rank 61 issue is fixed. My Red Avenger has had his old level 15 health restored.

However my level 23 elite illusionist has more health and attack than my level 30 wizard, which wasn’t the case under the old level system (i.e. level 7 wiz vs level 3 elite illusionist)

Also cave battles appear much harder since the update.

Flop

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

Every single one of my birds are nerfed :/ if they were just changing the mastery from a multiplicative of the previous mastery level of the last update by four, why did they nerf the birda?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@flufflemonster
    Because if all stats would have stayed the same after this change, then each of the “new” mastery ranks would have to increase health and power by 2.2874%. Rovio couldn’t do that because it looks stupid. So they went for a 2% increase per rank instead, which lowered the birds’ stats.

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

It lowered mine more than 200 for each bird…that’s ridiculous. Rovio should’ve noted the obvious change in the birds’ stats and left mastery alone.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Power Glitch? Update 1.5.3 Review

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.