PLaying the Arena: are you taking your hats off?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum PLaying the Arena: are you taking your hats off?

• Recently I noticed players using this strategy of taking off hats to play easier opponents in the Arena, have you tried it? I think it takes the fun out of it, but maybe it is just me.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I don’t think this actually works…

I haven’t gone through the bother of trying to remove hats as I expect I’d still get matched with an opponent of similar FP anyway, so wouldn’t necessarily give me any advantage.

Maybe I should try it though!

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

Based on info from one of my clan members asking them about that , they said it don’t work.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

I’ve done both with mixed results; either way I’ve been trounced by folks with far lower FP and trounced others with higher FP. Same with spells: I try to match my opponents’ when I can but have won and lost against opponents with more and less spells. Hard to say what works in the Arena, really. I’m in Legendary League and generally end up first due to a lot of play; sometimes I’ve tried changing hats mid-streak hoping to improve my chances against players with lesser skills (theoretically, anyway), but I still have a hard time finishing: pigs and balloons that won’t pop, birds whose skills won’t deploy or get through their target structures, and opponents whose numbers climb long after their cards have run out. Try it and see what you think!

AngryBirdStar
    @maria-cilento

It is hard to say if it was easier to win with hats off, my opponents had hats and much higher FPs, so right now I’d say no, there is no advantage.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum PLaying the Arena: are you taking your hats off?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.