Playing on multiple devices

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Playing on multiple devices

• Has anyone else noticed a change when playing on two devices? Used to be that I could play in the arena on both devices and the points earned would be combined once I closed the game and came back. That’s no longer happening. Essentially I’m only getting the free game on one device. This changed in the last couple of days.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I get a free game on both devices (although maybe once a week it only gives me a free game on one device, but that is fixed by the next free game), and I also have no issues with my scores across both devices combining/syncing.

All I can suggest is to firstly confirm your FB account is connected to both devices. Before going to the second device, make sure you have loaded the game a couple of times in a row (on device one) loading it to the main map screen a couple of times before heading to the second device (as it syncs on loading/and also on the map screen). Then once you have loaded and played the second device, again load it to the map screen a couple of times before heading back to device one.

ie Always load the game a couple of times before heading to a second device, and vice verse before heading back.

VL
    @vlp57

Thx. Thought I’d been doing that but maybe not.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Playing on multiple devices

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.