Players banned for nothing?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Players banned for nothing?

• Hi. A few days ago one of two best players in our clan has been banned. It was a big shock for all players in the clan. He asked Rovio for the reasons he was banned, but no particular reason was provided. Just “violation of our Terms of Service”, without any details. Today the same happened to our second leader! Just imagine: You play a few hours every day for i.e. three years, the game became a part of your life, and one day you launch the game and find out you have been banned. And it is permanent!

So my question is: 1) How does the procedure look like after a player is reported to Rovio as a cheater? Do they even check it??!

2) And is there a chance that Rovio will change the decision and remove the ban?

The guy who was banned as first said he has never been cheating. He spent three years, a few hours every day playing AB2. And now, a one person’s decision quit it?? We are all frustrated right now in the clan.

Sorry for my English.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • Peter Porkor
    @sarai

I’ve just opened AB2, and got a pop up saying my account has been blocked permanently for cheating

But I literally haven’t done anything!

Does anyone know why I might have been banned?

Any help would be much appreciated – I love AB2 and I have played every day since release. I just don’t understand what’s happening :(

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Players banned for nothing?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.