Played with Timing Advancing – Now what to do?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Played with Timing Advancing – Now what to do?

• Hi guys, seeking your help whether someone else trying to hack the game in the same way. I have turned off Internet connection on my iPhone, and disable automatic time and date adjustment on my device. I have started playing around and moving day by day in the future and re-launching the game after each time change and picking up Common chest reward + Black Pearl Chest Reward (in the hats shop).

However now when I turned back the Internet and automatic time adjustment on device, in the game I need to wait for my Chests to be available in 100+ days, instead of regular 30 minutes and 24 hours (for Pearls).

I have deleted the game and re-installed, however it didn’t change anything. Any suggestions how to return timings in the game to the normal without losing the progress and existing rewards?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

you took advantage out of the game, then you need to take the consequence associated with. that’s it. By the way, you might get banned someday in the future for using this glitch….be careful.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Thanks Yue, I agree upon the statement. However was curious whether there’s a backward step in this (if anyone experienced it). It appears that timing (no server connection such as Common Chests, Pearls, Daily Challenge) are stored locally, while the progress in the game in the cloud. So I am assuming still there’s an option to reset your timings without losing rewards

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I think you’d get plenty of rewards by simply playing the game without trying to get an advantage by cheating or hacking.

Ultimately you might not be able to play the game at all because of your actions, so it’s best not to bother.

Buster
    @doulgas

When I first started I would fool around with the date/time function in order to replenish my lives. It worked okay but it started to occur to me that spending time trying to figure out how to cheat on what is really just a silly game reflects negatively on whatever character and integrity I have left.

Angry Turd
    @puffs

Submit a support ticket and request to have them reset your daily counter.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

@puffs they won’t. And if you try to do it you definitely get banned. Just wait for the timer to go off. You took your rewards in advance, now you must wait the time you’ve supposed to wait. However you may reset the timer of the free chest in a legal way if you get the option to watch a video for another free reward.

Angry Turd
    @puffs

They have reset mine in the past.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@puffs, please don’t say you did the same as OP and got to keep beneficts after your counter was reset. I’m already losing my faith to people and to idea that there still are 100% honest players in top tiers…

Meme324
    @meme324-2

RawData, in no way am I a top tier player, I haven’t been in the top 100 in EC, yet that is, and only at level 980. Not to brag but here goes anyway, the clan I co-lead  has won every battle for a few months now, that is until just this week when sadly we finally lost, but our motto is a simple one, not stressful, expensive, or demanding. We welcome newbies so they frequently come and go, all we ask is that everyone play at least once in every battle/challenge, and to enjoy themselves and have fun doing it. I only bring this to your attention so you can be reassured that just like yourself , who I have no doubt by your frequent post here is an honest player, there are more of us, myself and my clan included. Now what we really need is to have Rovio play fair and honestly, just one example is the arena. I stop playing that a few months ago, even before they thankfully stopped including it as a daily task, no need for me to explain the deceptin that routinely occurs there as no doubt you know all about it too.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@meme324-2, you’re still at way higher level than me. ;)

Arena? Just before end of  last round I saw yet again players popping up from nowhere and getting hundreds of points/stars in impossibly? very short period. Luckily I was awake and managed to score just enought points to retain my positions to the end. I’d say there is something amiss if player pops in from nowhere and scores over 400 points/stars under half hour! I cant imagine that being possible even with unlimited spending…

Buster
    @doulgas

Once just for fun I tried to see how many points I could rack up in 30 minutes. Used 5 spells every time and gems to buy extra cards if I needed to finish off an opponent. In other words, I would never lose because I’d spend whatever it took. Each match took a minimum of 5 minutes and usually longer, counting the time between matches for all the animations, etc. Bottom line I managed 5 rounds in 30 minutes, 6 if I finished the one I started before time ran out. Even if I managed a 10 on every match that’s a max of 100-120 points an hour.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

I’m guessing that really good player could reach perhaps 200+ per hour or something? That means, practically no gems used, because opponent beaten very quickly and by good marigin. It’s still not near enough.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Played with Timing Advancing – Now what to do?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.