pigs random in the cave?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum pigs random in the cave?

• I noticed that the levels of the caves in my unit are very different from the online videos of the game is random pigs coming in levels? that is to stuck in a cave level 4 for a week, and if you have random changing pigs coming somehow?

sorry for my english, I used google translate

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Its not just cave 4. It’s almost about every level in Epic! Its like that for more of a challenge. If you are stuck in the cave though you could try Paladin Princess and Pigiana. Paladin Druid and Porky. Druid and either Pirate or Captain and either Porky or Pigiana are good combos.

guilherme1521
    @teste12345

the problem is that it has a round with 2 shaman ice and 1 head of Ice, the shaman heals 810 in one turn, and the head of the ice cure all for 610 in two rounds, and I can not pass this round, already tried several combinations but all failed, but had since used several potions and got through, there the rest of the level was easy, but in the end gave chance and lost.

cheeky
    @cheekyorth

@teste12345 all i can say to help you get past that level is stun the enemies, get the strongest stun item you can (preferably titan’s wrath hammer for red) and go into the level with them and hope you can stun them

guilherme1521
    @teste12345

I do not have a set of attack item, so do not have much damage, at the beginning of the round I can almost eliminate one of the shamans, but woe or they heal almost completely or attacking my bird with less hp, so I can not pass

Anonymous

In that case you should just stun like @cheekyorth said but also while whaling on one pig with birds in my combos because they hit high damage. Also if you have Sea Dog that and Druid is the best in your case but if you don’t have him it’s fine. It was good for you to go for one of the Ice Shamans first. I find them deadly.

guilherme1521
    @teste12345

the times when the pig comes with the bag of coins in the first round stage changes completely, until the ai to pass, only in the middle of bad luck and my pig ally is defeated, there comes a round in which no ally pig is impossible pass

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@teste12345 — You didn’t say what level you are or what mastery rank. It is very difficult to get past some cave until you are at a very high level. You might need to go back to the island and play easier levels until you level up. Actually, since I’m at the max level, I’m just assuming that you can still gain experience to level up. You will also need snoutlings to buy more mastery point.
    It also helps a lot to have a few very powerful friends.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum pigs random in the cave?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.