Piggywood Studios Part 2

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Piggywood Studios Part 2

• Anyone know where the golden eggs are located in Piggywood Studios Part 2? Thanks!!!

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@dwhite40704 We’ll have walkthroughs for the Golden Eggs up later today.

Dwhite
    @dwhite40704

Thanks Red. I appreciate it. Have a great day!!

elcapitan
    @elcapitan

Studio Part II keeps crashing on start up of the app on my iPhone 6 with IOS 10.02 installed. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks in advance.

elcapitan
    @elcapitan

Also, I just installed Studio II in my iPad with IOS 10.02. Same result. Crashes on startup of the app.

elcapitan
    @elcapitan

I uninstalled the app and re installed it. I thought it would go to the cloud. It didn’t. App opens and runs after re install. …but….all scores are gone. Great.

foley200
    @foley200

@elcapitan
    Do you have the app turned on in your icloud settings. If so, you could reset your device and reload it with an earlier backup. Could potentially give your scores back

welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

I’m having the same crashing problem on my iPad. I haven’t updated the new iOS yet.
    I learned the hard way not to delete the app. This was wayyyy back after the first Halloween episode. That episode was hard enough to 3 star the first time around.

Hhansmueller
    @hhansmueller

It seems as Studio 1 was/is the last ABS Episode playable on a IPad 2…Studio 2 always crashes. IOS is 9.x and uptodate. What makes me a angry bird, is the fact, that the app-update is in the store. If something is no more compatible, it should not be in the store.

elcapitan
    @elcapitan

Thought seasons was backed up to the cloud. It wasn’t. Should have checked first and did a backup before deleting the app.

It might be an omen for me anyway. I wanted to stop playing AB as I’ve been playing it for years now. So all the scores I was working on no need now. I’ll probably just do any new levels for now. And will probably stop playing all together at some point. It is what it is. And might not be a bad thing to move on.

welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

What are Studio 1 and Studio 2?

waimea
    @waimea

@welshwitch55 Angry Birds Seasons Piggywood Studios Part 1 and 2. Newest Seasons update.

welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

Oh well DUH on my part! In my defense, I haven’t been able to open the app or it might have dawned on me lol. I was just calling it Piggywood.

HopperGuy
    @hopperguy2

The entire Seasions app would not open after I downloaded Piggywood Studios part two. I’ve contacted RIVIO, and they have gotten back to me twice, but no fix as yet? Anyone have this problem who was able to solve it themselves?

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

App is always crashing at launch…

mars805
    @mars805

SAME PROBLEM, IOS!!! i havent been able to open Seasons since the update. came here looking for help. fearng if i delete and re install all will be lost. advice anyone?

welshwitch55
    @welshwitch55

My advice is to wait for the fix. If you delete and reinstall, you’ll lose all your scores–unless you want to back everything up. The fix is coming this week, so they say. I’m content to wait for it. But that’s just MHO.

elcapitan
    @elcapitan

It’s too late for me. Scores are all gone. I see the update and this problem is probably fixed in the update. As I said maybe it’s for the better…

I’ll never get to be a “certified nester” now. That’s regretful.

Rovio has gone for the money anyway. So it’s been annoying dealing with all their constant pop ups trying to get you to buy and use power ups.

Hhansmueller
    @hhansmueller

The Problem, I posted originally with the IPad 2 was fixed with the latest Update

Chick
    @chick

Could you please tell me how to download Studio part 2. I got three stars in each level beat the golden eggs I believe I did everything I am supposed to do but can’t find part two anywhere appreciate any help thank you

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Piggywood Studios Part 2

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.