Piggy Island Offensive Driving Course: Angry Birds GO! Gameguide!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Piggy Island Offensive Driving Course: Angry Birds GO! Gameguide!

Viewing 23 replies - 26 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @lestoreadors I found out my missing out one on 34/36 first track. It’s win the race whitout the cart. It’s killing me . I already got the driver out the cart twice , very very close on finish line , but the driver goes in again over inside de cart : I tried everything : closer to finish line; PU’s ; somehow before finish line. I know I can do it but: what’s the point to got it. Do !!! You know if some buddy got it…!!! What’s else I can do . Fell Frustated ..!!!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@all dear friends I will now only play chalenges I could take with karts I already upgraded. Last night while I was playing game crashed and after I uploaded it again prices for upgrades jumped sky high. Things that were merely 3000 coins now cost 20000.
    I add pics to my album
    http://angrybir.de/1fOoF1P
    http://angrybir.de/1ca4yun
    that show cost for same upgrade on two devices I play.
    I conntacted Rovio asking them to confirm that prices are changed with update or confirm existing glitch, until that I wouldn’t be able to upgrade karts as i don’t intend to pay things 3Xof regular costs.

@les-toreadors
    does your friend @dh-kim has any info on this? Could you remember how much you were charged for upgrades in Air Flight?

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

I have heard of that happening to some but I have not encountered it myself. Looks like Official Birds have to deal with it after their Winter break.

Anyways just close / restart the app and see if it gets back to normal. @dh-kim did encounter it early on (and has now literally “finished” the game) but didn’t fall victim to the “inflation” of upgrade prices, if you can call it that!

Best to fire off an email to support at rovio dot com with the screenshots. That’s actually the fastest way to get messages to the developers.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@les-toreadors I did experience same before and after I closed app and turn off device, turn it on, openned game and then everything went back to normal. This time, I tried literally everything and nothing really works. I have to collect as many coins as possible, playing old races if things changed with update, good, if not, well, I will have enough coins.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

Thats both horrifying and weird at the same time. Did you pick up the latest update too? I heard from the relevant ABN frontpage post that it was causing issues for many users.

Best to email Support to let them know about it soonest.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : Dear Flingers of ABGo.I start to wonder over the time …!!! About this when will finish the whole game>!!!!
    I already downloaded A Pic.of my Progress. Please go to my Album and see my advances .
    Well : my General progress over Achievements on GC. is 33/68…I was thinking I am almost on midGame no is not. Here are my Wonder and Questioning.
    According with my Progress on the Game this is the situation on Episode Selection .
    Episode Seedway: ( after founded my missing 34/36 I Completed. But the wonder is this: it says Challenge Round belong on 3 boxes 015 …So i need to compile with 3 digits like 100 Or what.
    Episode Rocky Road says: Challenge Rounds 012 And belong says 24/54, if you see the yellow line its not even on midway: here its another point on this Episode there its 3 Tracks;!!! Can I complete the 54/54 with only 2 Tracks or i have to complete all of them..!!!
    Episode : Air : Challenge Round its 001 and I am 18/54. this means that I am 33% go the episode Correct. or not….!!! know ;I start to fell Myself so Far ; like many months playing and Spending time and some money; on this wonderful game
    Episode Stunt;I did unlocked the characters : but no progress yet; I like the Pig Face above the yellow line. And its 9/54. Well:
    Challenges Rounds are good for make a lot coins while you Play : But How many Challenges we have to do per Episode: Challenges are Only Supportive to achieve All the numbers Like 54/54…!!!
    What Happens if I finished all 4 Episodes like my Seedway is…Or we need to complete all the Tracks on Each Episode: because on Seedway i don’t finish yet the Second track…!!!
    Please Help me To Understand better this Game. After completion of Challenges : …!! will say : Episode Completed.
    Please Help me to Understand better this Game.!!!

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

@nacho18 – for those of us who have explored the Challenge Levels, I suggest not trying to go all the way up to Challenge level 20 and beyond. The driving tasks can get absurd or even impossible to complete without spending money on IAPs, powerups and pay to play karts.

The CLs are meant for casual Facebook competitions and self-satisfaction really and there is nothing to gain from them by ‘grinding’ up the levels. Rovio will need to work on future prospects of offering better ‘endgame content’ on this respect as there is nothing to grind for. Ha, I sound like ABGO is a free to play MMORPG already.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@les-toreadors I have the latest version of game that’s available in iTunes appstore (1.0.3). I conntacted Rovio’s support team and hope they could answer before New Year. As we don’t have Christmass holidays here, I don’t have time to play, except one or two game sessions a day, there is no rush to speed things up.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

Great great, you can just unload on Support (nicely of course!) and after a while you should get a notification that they have taken note of the problem, are escalating it or whatever.

In my honest opinion my last dealings with Rovio Support have been quick and pleasant (and not because I am a pig) and sending them the complaints directly is more efficient than us debating over them on the forums, as gamer expectations may be different between players. I’m used to Asian MMOs and are fine with the coin grinding for instance, but in your case I am curious as to just how absurd the upgrade costs are on your end :)

The only issue is that Rovio most likely will have their X’mas break soon and I have no idea when Support will be back online… they’d probably be inundated with zillions of requests as typical of such a franchise. The staff still try their best though, from what I can observe!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@nacho18 congratulations for all achievements in game. now that you have all birds unlocked you may take more challenges on Stunt Road and earn many coins, then go back and upgrade all your karts to maximum and start races with new kart, that you would need later for some challenges.
    In order to have 54/54 on Rocky Road you need to comlete 5 races on 3 tracks, 5 beat fuse on 3 tracks and 5 fruit splats on 3 tracks plus win 3 races against 3 characters. That means 5×3+5×3+5×3+3×3=54.
    It would be intresting to know how many challenges are implemented in game, I took 12 in Seedway, 18 in Rocky Road and 12 in Air Flight. I haven’t unlocked Stunt as I stopped upgrading karts because I have glitch that set prices unrealisticly high.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @cosmo2503. Thank you for your supportive and sweet words. Trust me I am playing really hard know on GC general achievements I am 37/68; and about ” fully charged Karts over 11; I am 10; I am missing only Barrel Roder; it’s cost to much very expencive ; there are this on green lighted numbers. +12 or higher ; you said its a glitch ; even with that situation I di bought , about 3 fully charged karts ; what I do it’s this: on profit earning a lot coins like 130 to 150K’s then “buy ” them. So that will happens today on ” Barrel Roder “. So I am playing today on challenges of Rocky Road . I am 90K’s but need more : maybe today I’ll closed RR on all 3 Tracks : there is only one big thing ” Finish and win the Race whitout the kart ” that’s the harder one takes longer almos impossible but Stella helps on this; I’ll try: I have one week vacations ,so I have enough time: and maybe today I’ll be over 43/68 achievements . So I go for. Talk to you later okay cheers from San Francisco Ca. USA.

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

Hey, random pre-Xmas thought!

If you are given a challenge objective to trash opponent karts, does a lower top speed, and higher handling help? So you don’t overtake that quick and can concentrate on reducing the amount of pork on track :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @cosmo2503 and everyone at this course and game guide : even that I am not worried at the endgame : found out that patience and porpuses are essential on this game : know I am 43/68 on GC over the fame on episode selection : on Rocky Road just finishing: so I got 2 episodes done I am ready for next one ; Air, on that I am 18/54. No fear I got experience driving this crazy Birds: for know just to rest ; tomorrow will continue my journey. You can see a pic of my progress.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Just go to my album and see my progress. Bye .

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Great progress @nacho18, you are doing really well. What was the hardest challenge in Rocky Road you have met so far?

@les-toreadors
    yesterday evening I have one session in game when prices were set to normal. Next time I start game (after birds replenished energy) unfortunatelly prices went wrong again. They are still wrong this morning. This is the most weird thing, I can’t explain it. Luckily I managed to improve performances for my Air Flight kart (plane???) and add some CC to my Stunt kart, won races against Hal. I am bit disappointed with my Stunt kart choice. I have all three telepods usable in Stunt episode and I chose yellow rocket instead of green. I will change it next time my prices set right again.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @cosmo2503 . My hardest challenge on Rocky Road it’s on first track all first level all 4 modes : fuse de hardest one; then fruits, beat the versus too and regular races are so fast always characters finish first and with large difference : I’ll come later with more experience and better karts: I almost finish track 2 . Need to do some challenges then work on track 3, track I already started on fruits I am on 5 need to win the pass 5/5 and do challenges on fruits. So right here on Air. I am 43/54: I downloaded 3 new pics. So you can see my progress and something that shock me up : I got a race with 138K’s I couldn’t believe it. Please take a look and let me know what do you thing so.!!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

hi @cosmo2503 I forgot please go to my album to check my progress and my bigger 138K’s my record higher .

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @lestoreadors. Stunt episode is killing me on Splat fruits: I already have done on track2: but track1 and track3 are really and extremely hard for me; I am working on that for a week or closer ; and nothing I still on 1/5 on booth , zero nothing: I am 44/54 ….!!! So that’s means I need to do 5 points on splat fruits track1 and 5 points on track3. I did play versus more than 20 times I defeated all characters and no point come in up to increase my 44/54 ; then I played on beat the clock on a Fuse : I just can pass on 4 which one it’s win the race without your kart; know on track 2 fuse, I am 1/5 I can’t win with 3 star score . I fell very Frustated myself!!!! So please help me. I visited YouTube on zackscott videos there are many but not in order. This guy is good but his videos are not ordenazing at all, goes from part1 to part 31, but nothing on secuense . Your Offensive Driving Course of ABGo Gamegide it’s good ; but we Ned to start to see specific parts like this : stunt episode: how to achive fruit splat all 1/5 ; which means :
    KARTS: what tipe of kart we need to.
    Characters: what tipe of characters we need to.
    CC. What tipe of CC. Of the kart we need to
    TIPS AND TRICS : for stunt episode.
    On ABN : there is one lady that give some tips on : Start Your Engines! Angry Birds Go is out know Gameplay Guide: there are 194 comments but on December 28 at 7.34 pm @ani22 she said she completed 420 challenges and she wants to share with us. Please check out that…!!! Maybe you can improve that guidance and a video or screen shots will be very usefull. I really fell myself like I did Give up !!! The stunt episode for me know it’s un achievable . I hope you understand me. And give some help.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Les-Toreadors — This link to the physics of AB Go was in Dr. Omega’s news thread.
    http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/12/how-fast-are-the-cars-in-angry-birds-go/
    Would make sense to include it in your main article.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : @mvnla2, @cosmo2503 and @lestoreadors . I am very blessed to tell you that : on this game ” I am done; for know I finished all 4 Episodes : just today after many hour working on Stunt I got it 54/54 ; really hard and destructive on myself but just done. On general achievements for GC I am 48/68. I posted 23 screenshots ; so the last 4 it’s about my quest on Stunt . Please take a look . They were 24 days ; but the hardest days were the last 10 days only on stunt. Very Triky : so I’ll play some challenges hut to increase my Progrees . For know ; I need to rest a big brake it’s waiting for me feel released. Thank you I apreciate all of your support.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Looks like this needs to stay on the first page.

Cheawn
    @cheawn

@les-toreadors
    You said before that you were going to develop a supplemental guide for bird and pig powers in Angry Birds Go!. I’ll be happy to help. I was just thinking of making an paper analyzing the powers of Stella and Bubbles in Angry Birds Go!. They are the powers with the most tactics because they have multiple usages but no immediate benefits.(unlike many of the other Angry Birds Go! powers.) If you want me to send you the paper when it is done or analyze other character’s powers, just ask. I can also make guides for character match-ups in versus mode.(how to defeat, how easy it is to win…)

Les Toreadors
    @les-toreadors

@cheawn – I would be very happy to discuss the Bird Powers with you!

I also agree on the tactical powers being very interesting to use because it requires a bit of thinking on the part of the player. Stella is my favorite bird for this reason.

I’ll PM you with my contact details and we (and anyone else interested in documenting the characters’ special powers – @nacho18 , @cosmo2503 , @mvnla2 etc ) can collaborate to develop a definitive character guide unique to ABN.

To @all – I am a bit quiet these days because I am working on other stuff and also waiting on my new iPad to be delivered. It’s quite a chore to review these higher end mobile games on lower-spec Android devices because of hardware reliability issues :)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Piggy Island Offensive Driving Course: Angry Birds GO! Gameguide!

Viewing 23 replies - 26 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.