Pig Machine error?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Pig Machine error?

• Hi, everyone! Sometimes I play Angry Birds Epic. When I roll Pig Machine, I receive this error:

Error!

How to fix this?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I had this happen too. It’s a glitch that gets caused by completely filling your Rainbow Bar. Just claim a free roll from a friend or Piggy Mccool. That will reset the bar and fix the pig machine.

Sosich
    @so78

@partshade it doesn’t work :( My AGP is blocked …

I can’t use free roll from a friend, i can’t click on it, nothing happen !

fangston
    @fangston

Same thing happened to me today. I spent 75 gold coins (for 1 set item only, even with the advanced GPM and X5), and have been stuck like this since. Reinstalling the game didn’t help either.

Anonymous

@so78 Well that’s a completely different glitch. Might wanna contact Rovio about that one.

fangston
    @fangston

The problem is now solved for me. Just opened the game and everything was OK.

Jim151
    @jim151

Why are some getting 6X? I get 5X.

angryde
    @angryde

Well, today I performed 24x rolls on the new Advanced:GPM during the ‘5x’ reward period. I received FIVE epic set pieces. Not bad. Not bad at all. Not seeing any glitches on Android via Bluestacks.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

I experienced the same issue yesterday, but today it, after 12:00 PM Pacific, the golden pig roll is back to normal and my rainbow bar has returned to being full. I did not email Rovio about my problem.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

Game is getting disappointing. Once you’ve beat everything the only thing left to do is collect headgear, play the same levels over and over again, collect set items. That’s fine, but the annoying piece is that you wast 3-4 weeks collecting LC to use on the AGPM during the 5x riot and you get no set items. Odds were never this bad before. Either the algorithm is f’ed up or Rovio is and I’m leaning on the latter.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I think the new “5x” is the old “3x”.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Pig Machine error?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.