Pig Level Prize(s?)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Pig Level Prize(s?)

• Has anybody gotten the gold chest in level 24? Wondering what it was. Also, has everyone else got coins from all the other chests (except one with ship energy)?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

5 gems lvl24, 5 gems lvl25, 3 bottles ship in a silver chest lvl24

Derf
    @fred-geske

Oh, wow. What I wouldn’t have done without those new pig levels… My excitement is seeping from my pores.

Rovio has obviously decided to scale back on the prizes. The last three monster events and the new pig levels have brought me nothing but utter disappointment. Rather than being tempted to buy gems, I’m tempted to stop playing. What’s the point? I guess I’m maxed out.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

The waiting times for the new levels are terrible. The 3 and 4 hour waits on levels 24 and 25 take the fun out of wanting to play the levels.

Skayra
    @skayra

Floor22= 5000 gold. 3 ship energy.

Floor23= 1 ship energy. 1500 gold. 50gg token

F24 silver: 1500 gold. 50gg token.

F25= 5 gem

Derf
    @fred-geske

So, level 24+ are coins, coins and more coins? For the people probably already sitting at 2,000,000?

Skayra
    @skayra

Updated my list.
    Also
    Lab 29= 2 gem.

And yes probably ppl have 1-2000000 gold.

i have just 1.000.000 on char. And 200000 in box. Upgraded every item in my box (collecting many item and all are upgraded)

So wasting gold on collection items. i wish there something for the use that golds (maybe a piggy slot or upgrading to stars with gold)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Pig Level Prize(s?)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.