PIG FIGHT 140

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum PIG FIGHT 140

• WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH PIG FIGHT 140? THE DEMO SHOWS A FOUR ROOM PUZZLE BUT THE PUZZLE HAS 5 ROOMS. I HAVE GOTTEN TO THE BOSS PIG AND HIT HIM DIRECTLY WITH FOUR BIRDS TO SEE HIM HARDLY HARMED. THIS LEVEL IS PROVING TO BE IMPOSSIBLE, MAKING ME WANTING TO FIND A DIFFERENT GAME. BTW, WHO ELSE WANTS LUCAS IN THIS GAME?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Might wanna tell Rovio about the 5 room thing. That could be a mistake.

You almost never want to hit a boss directly with a bird. Not even Terence. Instead just drop some blocks on him.

This level is not impossible. I got 3 stars on it the first try. Just keep practicing.

You mean Luca from AB Stella right? If so I highly doubt he will ever be in the game. He’s a Stella character, not a classic character. It would be cool though!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@terencethemag Yes, we’re aware that currently level 140 has 5 rooms. I recorded the walkthrough for this level just 2 weeks after the game was released (mid-August), and since then some levels were tweaked via updates, so that’s why some of my walkthroughs are outdated.
    Just like @partshade said, direct bird damage is the worst way to deal with bosses. It’s all about dropping structures on them or making them fall to their doom which is possible in some levels.
    Luca is unlikely to make an appearance – he is a Stella character.

Ang Ryone
    @angryone

Matilda can oneshot bosses at times. Silver’s loop makes good damage too.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Sorry to dig this super old thread up but I’m having trouble with this level myself. If ABN’s walkthroughs actually reflected the level’s current layout I’d just watch it and try to reproduce it. But with 5 rooms instead of 4, I barely have enough – let alone the correct – birds left in the boss room to destroy the structures in front of him, then knock him down to his doom. Plus this level is one where Foreman Pig will love to get stuck at the most impossible places, and unless you have Terence or Bomb left you won’t get him out of there. Help?

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

That is one of the things I was telling you when you were thinking of getting the game, Yoshi. There are no walkthroughs for AB2. The chances of getting the exact same structures and the same order of birds is pretty much zero. I get stuck on a level for days sometimes, especially boss levels. Then one try suddenly I get everything right and the level falls easily, or sometimes just by the skin of the teeth.

P.S. I just burnt a life looking at level 140 and didn’t clear it. Not even after watching a video and getting a free bird. Seriously, I am now at level 58 on stars, four birds at level 6 (rest at level 5), working on level 545, finish in the top three in the arena (diamond league) almost every week and I still can’t clear old levels. ;) Y’all will beat it with enough patience, experimenting and determination, even without burning gems.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Geez man, if you can’t clear it I can’t either. All I can do is keep trying I guess. XD
    (Don’t even have enough gems on me to buy 3 cards, lol)

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

You will get it, Yoshi … eventually. Don’t burn the gems. I have been hoarding gems for a long time, around 5k at this point. Burned a few on the DC, but when it takes a week to get 60 it matters when asked to spend 60 to continue. I would rather just spend another day or two, or three, fighting the level. You can do it, just have patience and be persistent and figure out the puzzle.

Edit: Look at it this way, I was once where you are and I made it through. BEAT IT! You can.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I cleared the level, at last. I got somewhat lucky with golden pigs and had 6 birds left in the final wave. Chuck finally knocked him into the pit. :)

Really not much on tips you can really use. Just gotta keep trying and try to get lucky. 5 birds or more would be good for the final wave. Terence is a must for the first knock, Bomb, Silver and Chuck are nice to have.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I knew you could. :)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum PIG FIGHT 140

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.