Pig Damage Meter in Battles

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Pig Damage Meter in Battles

• It would be useful to either show the damage score dealt by each person during a battle.  I have some close battles that look like I should have won but its hard to determine.  The meter or score would let you know where you are with your opponent.  Please make this an addition and keep my teams damage meter.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

I agree. It is not too clear the way it is.

Also I think high level means more health you have hence harder to kill.

I am late but I figured out a strategy here.  I have been beating stronger teams by pushing as many pigs as I can to the other side. They attack based on what side of the line they are on.

burbman
    @burbman

That works within reason, but because the matchups are based on arena points that reset at the beginning of each week, once you reach Champions league, you will be facing teams with much stronger birds, who take a lot more damage than your birds can.

My Level 45 birds can usually beat any team up to level 50, and I have about a 50/50 shot at beating teams between 50 and 60, but when I face a team level 60+, there is simply no chance of winning.  We all have the same number of arena points because we all start each week with 2,000.  Game needs to do a better job of matching both arena points, and team power score +/- say 15% or so.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Pig Damage Meter in Battles

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.