Phone number save game question

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Phone number save game question

• If anyone use this new feature, or does it work.

I mean, When i Log with my phone number, can I play on a different account on the same account?

Like My son game is on iPad, but when I’m at work I don’t bring the iPad but I have my phone.

If I was to link is save game to a phone number, would I be able to switch between 2 save games?

Anyone tried this? That would be great I could play is game too because atm he as 700 points and I want him to have the 10k glasses. I don’t think I’ll make it without having the iPad with me during 2-3 days and we don’t play much during the week-end (my job make it easy to play while working, but during the week-end with all the kids activities we play a lot less)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

Phone numbers are irrelevant.
    Progress can be saved via Game Center/Facebook or a cloud system. All of them require setting up an account.

troisdsmax
    @troisdsmax

Well I just used phone number because I don’t want to use Facebook and I dont have a weibo whatever account.

I linked everything was working, app crashed and when I got back, data lost, unable to verify phone number…

Opened a ticket, goodbye my chance to top 500 because they won’t answer me in the next 48h.

EDIT: I had a save on Helium I restored, it restored my data and I still seems to be unlinked to any account. Phew

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Phone number save game question

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.