Pharaoh hat event

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pharaoh hat event

• i had only 2 birds for pharaoh’s hat (Terence & bomb), guess i need to collect more bp for this lol.

but i kinda wonder, when we gonna have a NASA hat?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

I suspect it will start on October 1 for the 60th anniversary of NASA.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Surprisingly how less difficult it is to clear these events when you have a full set, and without the need to get hats from the ToF.

Last event I could only manage 3 hats, despite reaches the floors at which I could (and perhaps should) have acquired 4th and 5th hats.

Makes you realise that not everyone has a full set of a particular hat but I suspect many if not most of the longer-term players already have full 3x and x4 hat sets and are working slowly through the x10 and x11 sets.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@stevey, that’s the trouble with these kind of events. Either it’s pure RNG getting hats via ToF… or the event favors old players too much. Even if the hat set is new, old players are more likely have “extra” BP reserve than new players. That is, all players are equal; Some are just more equal than others.

I wasted half of my BP stash to get the hats. I had huge troubles, because of micropigs and decided to stop after level 6. It’s not fun and not worth of my time to continue.

Edit: Whoops, corrected the level. Still regret wasting those BP for these hats, instead saving for x10 ones.

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

well glad to see we can buy out way out of difficult rooms again! but they bumped up the wait time to 10 minutes. what the what? by then i’ve totally forgotten any “trick” moves i imagine i figured out! speaking of… sitting in level 4. why is level 4 always such a pain in the keister?!?!

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I think 4 is the only one I had to repeat, due to a missed shot on an almost unreachable pig. The other levels were all pretty straightforward.

I did not have the option to buy my way out of it though, and I thought the wait time was still 5 minutes. Maybe I didn’t pay close enough attention.

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

made it to level 7 with a full hat set. be warned: its infested with micro-pigs. not sure how i’ll get thru this one!

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Since I already had the entire hat set I finished it yesterday. The only two rounds I had a problem with were 4 and 7. Round 4 took around 10 attempts, always had one dang pig left at the very end and most rooms took 2-3 birds to clear. To finish 4 without spending gems, you’ll have to pretty much be perfect, and have the entire hat set. Round 7 only took one try, but I had a near perfect game. Still had to spend 60 gems, but doing so was a a guaranteed win as there were only two pigs left and easy to kill with 1 bird.

If you have all of the hats, don’t hesitate to spend 60 gems on 4 and 7 if it means a certain win. The rest of the levels are not overly difficult.

I’m wondering when we’ll see the football hat. That set has been sitting empty for me forever, but it says only during the special event.

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

AggieGuy, you don’t happen to remember how you played any of the rooms in level 7 do you? it seems like they’re rife with micro pigs scattered all over. that’s what keeps tripping me up. No strikes or even birdies trying to chase down the piglets!

Apprentice
    @apprentice

Hello!

Level 8 was for me the hardest. For the last room I always had only 1 bird. Finally had to spend 60 gems to accomplish that room. 10 times I tryed 8-th room I think. For a reward I picked 4000 feathers and missed 3000 BP sadly…

Dezsike
    @dezsike

This one was easy, with all birds of course. Reached level 8 in one go, then didn’t even reached the last room due to a mistake. Then I could almost clear the level but the game was so clewer that it didn’t popped a pig. So I paid to finish off that last pig.

Corvus Rex
    @mbittenbender

Well, at least it was a x2 BP week so building up enough to buy enough hats to beat it was easy.  Other events I couldn’t buy them (like Submarine) and was stuck w/just Red and Blue for 11 days!

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

so is there anyone else that is struggling with level 7? i mean i can’t be the only one that can’t get to the last room !!!!

RedSignals
    @redsignals

You can find videos on YouTube showing run-throughs for all levels.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Unfortunately I don’t remember how I beat level 7.

Pretty much everything went perfect from no wasted birds, debris falling just right to nuke micro pigs, and getting good additional birds like Bomb and Terrance.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I don’t remember how I did level 7 either. Maybe I got lucky.

Also, I have always gotten all of the X3 and X4 hats. I would never view that as a waste. I mean, for 3500 BPs on a x3 set, you get to upgrade your slingshot and increase your FP by 7. I get that many BPs in a bad week; a good week results in 6 or 7000 BPs, enough for a x4 set.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Pharaoh hat event

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.