Orion Pax – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Orion Pax – New Event!

• Another new event is upon us… “Rescue Bots” is the leading squad. Two bot and an Ener/con.

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • otter
    @otter

Wood blocks for the first day….. with the spark off in the last session it seems that EVERYONE has green crowns… it’s going to be a high scoring match this go around.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Looks like a typical “teaser day” with very high scores on day 1, followed by 5 days of low scoring targets (sharks, balloons, energon structures, etc).  At least this time the non-event runs didn’t all turn into one type of blocks…

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

My good friends question, how is possible 3 Drift users are in my player’s list with different bots and promotions?

Phillips
    @phillips

Anyone having trouble getting into the event today. Got home from work and have been unable to get in. Says I need to check I am connected to the internet which I am. I am able to open cases, did the tower, spark run and watched videos. If I am not connected I can’t do any of these things.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I opened 10 Gold crates and got … <drumroll/> … 7 epic and 3 rare accessory updates.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@phillips

No problems here with the event.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Redeemed 7,5000 Tokens the ten Gold Crates.

Got 6,700 Sparks and a bunch of useless upgrades.

No overpowers.

Asen_77
    @asen

This time overpowered Ratchet to level 23, got all sparks containers, also get 1 Gold crate some update to Ratchet and some coins. With 1050% get 1-st place every day and total around 20k for the 6 days. Only one day couldn’t get all tokens from sparks, just don’t have enough time at the end of the timer to play enough level to get to 200 000 points ( were very close and just need 1 more run, but timer didn’t let me do it ).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Orion Pax – New Event!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.