On Patrol – Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On Patrol – Event

• Strongarm is the top prize. The bonus squad is Femme Fatale(Nautica, Elita One, Stongarm, Novastar).

Watch Out For Unicron!

Have fun and good luck!

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • Docker Rocker
    @darthvader2091

Just for the crates.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan
    • Why did you mention watch out for the unicron? Haven’t start playing yet… But will play with nautica.. She can’t kill unicron :(.
    Docker Rocker
    @darthvader2091

@deindiaan Because I encountered him 3 times in a row. :(

Edit

Make that 4. :(

Edit

Make that 5 :(

Docker Rocker
    @darthvader2091

While I was getting that I found my Jenga Glitch Image 1 just gotta find the others….

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Hmmm that’s quite a lot… I have none promoted bots to use in this squad… So I’ll guess I have to deal with the unicron

CougRon
    @cougron

Haven’t encountered the big U once.

cuxdavide
    @davide

i have the full femme fatale squad, but the game suggest me to “try” energon windblade level 15 (that i haven’t), usually i can buy this kind of bots with 750 gems or 7000-10000 tokens but not this time… you know why?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@davide Probably just leftover code from the last event that used this bonus squad. Those try me bots usually only show up when the character is available for purchase or when the characters you can use are limited for the event. Looking back at the last time Femme Fatales was used (back in December) it only allowed us to use the female characters. So definitely just leftover code that they forgot to change, like the holiday hats that were available in the last two events.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

In my first eight runs today, I’ve only seen Unicron once.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Played 15 runs seen the Unicron once.

cuxdavide
    @davide

nautica have some difficult against unicron and boss pig, maybe strongarm is better? elita one with explosive rounds (if available)?

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Can anybody in the squad do more than tickle Unicron?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Haha wmt day with nautica … No energon ::@((

cuxdavide
    @davide

i change bot with strongarm,  4 shots for kill a wmt, also with unicron is quite effective

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

My strongarm has no promo… Nautica does. When taking a lot of damage I’ve managed to get some decent scores and even kill a few wmt with nautica every run. Even in first place now haha

Pako
    @pako

Elita at level 16 with incendiary rounds can take care of every WMT. It damages Unicron faster than Nautica. I am sure it would kill it if there weren’t WMTs to deal with.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I have emerald crowned Nautica but she is very ineffective against WMTs, Boss Pig and Unicron. So, I have used my emerald crowned Hound and scored every time more points even after 4x lower promotion than my test runs with Nautica (and Strongarm).

cuxdavide
    @davide

i’m agree with pako…. elita one seems to be the best all around, i make a mistake to promote first nautica and then strongarm… now i’m without sparks… hope to see the promotion of 75000 sparks for 1500 gems

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

This was an easy event (for my emerald crowned Nautica [level 18]) and managed to get 7,500 tokens yesterday. 10 Gold crates contained epic and rare accessory upgrades and total of 8,000 sparks.

No legendary upgrades for which I have calculated 5,5% probability, i.e. only 1 in 20 when in reality it is close 1 in 3 or 1 in 4.

I think Nautica was the most useful TF for this event although she can kill WMT or Boss Pig only if she gets lucky. Unicron is a lost cause. Strongarm and Elita One are probably better against WMTs and Boss Pig. I never saw Novastar in leaderboard so she is probably useless.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I never got more than two Unicron runs in any day.

I averaged 16 runs total each day.

I don’t know what they were going on about “watch out for Unicron pig”?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum On Patrol – Event

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.