Offline Bug

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Offline Bug

• I noticed that more and more people are abusing this bug, even in arena.

You don’t get the winning streak bonus in arena, but at least you are guaranteed 10 points for winning every time.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@tomt Yeah, I know. But that tactic doesn’t work in arena simply because you need more than 10 points per ticket to get a high rank.

llrr
    @llrr

I can think of it being abused in a clever way though. For example if you have not so great items, but you see a player with rockstar glasses or something, or 3 SS items, go offline so you guarantee the 10 points AND you keep your win streak. So only build on your win streak when you think you have a good chance of beating the opponent. Although even then I don’t think this is that great because anyone with decent items, if they’re good at the game, can still beat players with better items.

Pees2te
    @pees2te

This is good only for when you plaing and phone is ringing. Go offline and you have chance to won becouse game are stopped.

I have problem, when i playing show me “now loading” for few secound and game blocked at this time, you have that?

llrr
    @llrr

@pees2te that used to happen to me but hasn’t happened in a while. You lose a few seconds I think just sitting there panicking

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Offline Bug

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.