Numerically impossible: user with max gold spark rank

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Numerically impossible: user with max gold spark rank

• So we’ve had these sparks to play with for a couple weeks. I am feeling pretty good with one TF almost ready for his first gold rank. That is 2450 sparks. Assuming the +200 per level, it would take another 12000 or so sparks to get to the max. For SURE he has hacked the game. Based on ALL available sparks, the best you could have right now would be one gold stripe and that includes purchasing the special spark sales for real cash. This is NOT right.
    Anyone else see evidence of tampering?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

If you are refrain to that DDD user he had golden crown from day from Soundwave Superior Event when back then wasn’t even available the sparks bundle not to mention only 4 days was past to get 2000 sparks only by collection from daily quests And the Soundwave Superior Event started and he had already E. Grimlock with crown emblem…

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@angrlee How much is the promotion boost with the gold crown emblem? We can use that to find the rate of points added towards his original score after he completes a node to know how fast he’s advancing (that is, if he already has advanced up the leaderboard)

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@rowdypup there’s a chart of bonus % at Sparks Level here.
    According to their hypothesis, Gold crown is at 75% bonus.

This isn’t the only case of suspected cheating / breaking the impossible score barrier.

You got to document the case properly with pictures and commentary so others can help give their analysis.

Please see the forum topic There are no bots at the ABT Leaderboard? for other cases, some with the proof.

And there’s more cases of tampering with live events characters’ powers as reported in Happy hollidays new event at page 4 onwards.

Dracula
    @dracula

I am currently at 75% bonus and I only have two gold stripes, so the gold crown has to be for a higher percentage.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

The trouble with sparks?
    Ok I’ve been adding sparks to on character to the point that now show I show be getting plus 50 percent! Great I thought but guess what I’m not getting even close to 50 percent it more like 30 percent.
    So is there a bug or a mistake with the Sparks? Things just don’t add up.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Numerically impossible: user with max gold spark rank

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.