Not able to add scores for Friends Tournament

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Not able to add scores for Friends Tournament

• I’ve written to angrybirdsnest three times and still my problem exists. I can’t add my scores to my leaderboards for the friends tournament 226-A . almost everything else works on the website but this. I can even see the walkthroughs. With only one day till this tournament ends, I’d like to be able to post my scores, Thank You.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • jrsquonk
    @jrsquonk

I can’t post ANY scores in ABO. The drop down menus are also inoperable. I e-mailed the admins about this today. No answer yet, but it hasn’t been very long.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@bgbuk @jrsquonk @admins Looking into this, but I am unable to recreate the problem which makes it difficult. Can you try clearing your browser cache, cookies and logging in and out? I also cleared the Nest’s cache, which may or may not fix the problem. Anyhow, the more info you an give me the better and I’ll try to figure it out. Thanks.

SweetP
    @sweetp

@bgbuk, @admins, @jrsquonk I haven’t had any problems entering scores on my Android tablet for ABO either.

@birdleader
    , I don’t know if it’s a related issue, but I heard elsewhere that some iOS users could not use the Community or Sections tabs.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Not able to add scores for Friends Tournament

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.